Cum stained heels sent to another woman

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

bazzaba

Re: Cum stained heels sent to another woman

Post by bazzaba »

My girlfriend wears size 6 and I can share some - based in UK - anyone interested
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

bazzaba wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:39 am My girlfriend wears size 6 and I can share some - based in UK - anyone interested
Heels?
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

Guys, if anyone is truly interested and not just talking about it, PM me, me and my mrs are up for it!!
teefseohs

Post by teefseohs »

That's one of my biggest fetish, I did send some of my wife's shoes covered with my cum to Mira (she was user on this forum) but she disappeared before I could even see her wearing my wife's shoes.
I sent her some other shoes that I bought and she only sent me pics of her wearing the clean ones, I never had the chance to see her wearing the cum covered shoes even if I know she did it with other users.
I guess I found her too late and she was already not really into doing it anymore...

I don't know what happened to her, she never answered my last messages and I think she disappeared from the net.
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

teefseohs wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:12 am That's one of my biggest fetish, I did send some of my wife's shoes covered with my cum to Mira (she was user on this forum) but she disappeared before I could even see her wearing my wife's shoes.
I sent her some other shoes that I bought and she only sent me pics of her wearing the clean ones, I never had the chance to see her wearing the cum covered shoes even if I know she did it with other users.
I guess I found her too late and she was already not really into doing it anymore...

I don't know what happened to her, she never answered my last messages and I think she disappeared from the net.
mira was a men tv or cd .. lol not a woman
teefseohs

Post by teefseohs »

pumpscummer wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:55 am
teefseohs wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:12 am That's one of my biggest fetish, I did send some of my wife's shoes covered with my cum to Mira (she was user on this forum) but she disappeared before I could even see her wearing my wife's shoes.

mira was a men tv or cd .. lol not a woman
well that's interesting, I never thought about that when I saw the shoes or the feet or even the face...and the tits...(with bras on though)
I guess I got tricked real bad then!
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Maybe you can post some photos of your wife using them. :wink:
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

Most people on here are fake and never follow up on what they claim!
Martinpumplover

Post by Martinpumplover »

rigilover wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:18 am Maybe you can post some photos of your wife using them. :wink:
This topic is not longer interesting anymore, since the postal lost the package. See:
Martinpumplover wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:30 am The mail lost my heels and the lady who wore them doesn’t reply on my messenges :cry:
Im pretty sure she sent them because the track and trace said she did, however she filled in an incorrect address...

What should I tell my wife? Any suggestions?
shoe73mad

Post by shoe73mad »

tintinheels wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:55 am Most people on here are fake and never follow up on what they claim!
I agree with you tintin. But allow me to remind you that the same happened with us. At the beginning you appeared positive to send me your wife's heels. You wanted also to show me photos and suddenly you changed your mind because o f the distance. Mah...
Anyway, if anyone is interested in sending me his wife's , gf's heels , and can prove they own to her i'm in. Of course i will resend them back. Because there is no bigger excitement from seeing the owner of the shoes wearing them after i have played with them.