Hijab/Muslim Women In Heels and Flats

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

schoolies

Re: Hijab/Muslim Women In Heels and Flats

Post by schoolies »

ZaraSandals wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:52 pm
schoolies wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:16 pm Can we just take a moment to appreciate beautiful Hijab women wearing sexy heels? I think this deserves its own topic, and even better if someone has some cum action!
Hi there, well deserved thread. Obviously without wishing to over-generalise, I do notice some Muslim women in hijab can wear the most outrageously sexy and delicious heels. I admit I know very little about Muslim culture/sexuality, and I wonder whether the strict codes about hijab don't usually cover things like footwear and handbags, and therefore one of the ways in which women could express their sexuality in a legit way is by wearing very sexy heels?

In any case, sexy heel photos and especially cum action always welcome, in any culture or religion :twisted:
High heels, unnecessary handbags and anything considered decorative is quite forbidden. This adds to the allure of the women wearing the particular piece. You just know, that if she is wearing heels like that, she will rock your knob off.
Flickr coming soon...
chris

Post by chris »

sorry i hate islam.. the worst enemy of all nowadays.. we see too much of these sl..on the street everyday..
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

Here is more of one of the ladies and her unscarfed sister. You wouldn't pick which one you'd want but the scarfed sister just adds something to the whole outfit.
13669246_1061367043900692_3338104938829228619_n.jpg
11880340_893509770686421_1029111759951684060_n.jpg
11100595_883344371708998_2805851324858272635_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flickr coming soon...
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

schoolies wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:31 pm High heels, unnecessary handbags and anything considered decorative is quite forbidden. This adds to the allure of the women wearing the particular piece. You just know, that if she is wearing heels like that, she will rock your knob off.
Thank you for your education... OMG that makes it even hotter!
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

I just struck a jackpot. The big tittied girl on the left is a good friend(with boring shoes unfortunately) but her friend on the right I met the other day. I'll be cuming in those heels this Friday.

I already had a good taste but didn't get a chance to take pics or cum them.

I am excited.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flickr coming soon...
sandelcums1123

Post by sandelcums1123 »

great keep up the good work
feetishZA

Post by feetishZA »

Love this thread wish there were more contributors
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

schoolies wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:22 pm I just struck a jackpot. The big tittied girl on the left is a good friend(with boring shoes unfortunately) but her friend on the right I met the other day. I'll be cuming in those heels this Friday.

I already had a good taste but didn't get a chance to take pics or cum them.

I am excited.
Good job. The furry heels that your good friend on the left is wearing doesn't look so boring to me? Would love to see you cum those. (All of her muffs could use some cum :twisted: )
But yeah the new friend and her heels are hot too.
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

Friday didn't come through last week but hopefully this week is the go. She just bought a pair of nude so kates.

The muffs aren't bad but I cannot cum anywhere near them because they stick, clump and are obvious that something happened.
Flickr coming soon...
psychopav

Post by psychopav »

Keep up the good work Mr Schoolies! This is a topic I have always fantasised about but rare to ever find anything related.

Those slingbacks in the 2nd post / last pic....... blew.my.mind.