Wife's heels.. one of my favourites!

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

mmn

Re: Wife's heels.. one of my favourites!

Post by mmn »

ZaraSandals wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:48 am
Thanks, great posts. She is classy, and any lady who gives you make-up sex in nothing other than heels is a real find!! Congratulations man.
Thanks, I know I'm super lucky. Her style is naturally classy/stylish and so as part of that she just naturally wears heels on a regular basis. She feels attractive and confident in them and likes wearing them, so it's really just an extension of her natural instincts when she has them on in bed to rev me up.

I think that's why it's so much hotter when the heels that a lady wears for sex activity are the same as the ones she normally wears out (of course the heels themselves need to be sexy). It says that heels are just a part of her own sexual style which she also expressed in normal life! She's not just putting them on in bed because you like it.
mmn

Post by mmn »

Here's another few pictures of her spending the day in those snakeskin sandals. She wore these beauties in action that night too, "rewarding" me for buying her the Gucci bag on that weekend as a gift after she found out she passed a professional exam she'd been stressed over (hence the pictures - she wanted to show off to her friends). I think she may have kept her shades on too for extra effect... :lol: But before that, she cock teased me to raging erections the whole day by dropping little hints of the treats to come when we got home! (she knows I love to see her in them). I remember her laughing afterwards at the results of her "work", telling me how much harder I was when we finally got at it...and how she could feel me really focusing to stop from finishing before she did :twisted: Apparently the sandals are very comfortable despite the heel, so she has no problem keeping them on even after walking in them all day... (which she's done a number of times now)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

mmn wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:39 pm I think that's why it's so much hotter when the heels that a lady wears for sex activity are the same as the ones she normally wears out (of course the heels themselves need to be sexy). It says that heels are just a part of her own sexual style which she also expressed in normal life! She's not just putting them on in bed because you like it.
That's true and you are indeed super lucky. My missus has a germ phobia so unfortunately she doesn't like wearing outdoor shoes in bed. Still, she doesn't have a problem with "breaking in" new shoes in bed, so I can't really complain! :D
mmn

Post by mmn »

So here's a new picture of my wife from a recent day trip out with some friends who were passing by town for a few hours. As she was putting those shoes on to head out, she gave me the glance she often does.. the one that says those heels would be seeing action that night...

To be honest, she doesn't wear these ones too often, and they aren't my usual preferred type of heels (not a big fan of platforms, even ones which are very small platforms like these), but there is something about the look that dress and those shoes created that's so damn hot... and later that night when she had them on as she climbed up on top of me and guided me into her, she scraped the stilettos against my thighs and I think I almost erupted then and there..

I've already asked her to wear this combination more often.. now I can't even imagine the dress with a different pair of heels..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Worshippuddle

Post by Worshippuddle »

Wow have to say that last pic makes me rock hard. what a lovely body and such a short short dress. So naughty. Shows off her beautiful legs and those heels are to die for

you are a very lucky guy
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

You are a lucky man. Enjoy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Just awesome.
Questions for OP: do you ever cum in her heels? With or without her knowledge/permission? How about her feet in heels? :twisted:
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Same here. I love, me and f****** my wife in her heels that she wears have to work or with friends. Love it when they're well worn toe prints and I especially love coming on them and seeing her wearing them the next day. Would love to trade on Kik if you want
mmn

Post by mmn »

Worshippuddle wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:28 am Wow have to say that last pic makes me rock hard. what a lovely body and such a short short dress. So naughty. Shows off her beautiful legs and those heels are to die for

you are a very lucky guy
Thank you! I know I am very lucky... As I said, I don't normally like platform heels - even just a very small platform like those black ones, normally the types of heels I prefer are those more like the ones I posted earlier. But with this particular dress, those heels work so well. In fact I can't imagine her wearing any other shoes with the dress...

If she wears this outfit a few more times, I just might start coming around to those types of shoes.. maybe next time I'll fuck her in that entire outfit including the dress, not just her wearing just the heels.. :twisted:
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

Wow she is stunning man