Wife's heels.. one of my favourites!

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

mmn

Wife's heels.. one of my favourites!

Post by mmn »

Here are a few pictures of one of my absolute favorite heels my wife wears, both for going out, and in bed during sex. Hope you guys like..

I remember so well the night of that night picture. We were just starting to be serious and had taken a weekend excursion. She had that pair of heels on for nearly all of the day and at dinner that night. It was the first time I'd seen her wear them, and I had to exercise all my willpower not to stare at her legs the whole day!

We took a walk around after dinner, but somehow got into a little fight and ended up back at the hotel room in a frosty silence ... great I thought. I was all prepared to pass an awkward night uselessly apologizing when she said - "take your clothes off"... and I was like 'what?‘ and then she was like.. 'you bastard, i'll teach you to piss me off.. I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you' (we speak in chinese to each other and it doesn't really translate as cheesy as that, but you get the idea). And then she threw off her clothes but purposely kept the heels on, let me stare at her sexy look for an instant to get hard, and then proceeded to fuck and ride the shit out of me. I came as hard as I'd ever come that night.

It wasn't the first time we had sex, but it was the first time she kept her heels on like that. And I didn't even have to ask! I had casually complimented her heels when we first started dating, so she probably had an idea what I liked, but had never explicitly mentioned wearing them for sex. Afterwards she looked at me slyly and said 'you like it when I wear heels during sex, don't you..', and then laughed and said it was hard not to notice how I'd get hard and have to work not to stare whenever she wore heels out, and particularly so with those shoes that day. Then she teasingly said something about discovering how to wrap me around her finger from then on, and I had to grin and admit it.

They are starting to get a bit used, but she still wears them out, and also in bed. Since then, there have been lots and lots of sexy heels and many passionate fucks, but these remain one of my favorites.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Re: Wife's heels.. one of my favourites!

Post by Newfootlover »

Her legs are absolutely gorgeous!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

awesome heels! cant wait to see more
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Very hot. Those are some sexy heels. Looking forward to more
strakka

Post by strakka »

Last edited by strakka on Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Yes those are certainly sexy heels. I hope you have put a decent cum load over them by now!
mmn

Post by mmn »

Newfootlover wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:29 pm Her legs are absolutely gorgeous!
thank you for the compliment! Yes, looking at her legs still gets me hard after all this time. And when she's wearing stilettos, the effect on her legs is amazing, especially if she's got nothing else on :twisted:
mmn

Post by mmn »

I'll post another one with her in jeans and heels...
strakka wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:19 am That picture of her in jeans and heels instantly got my cock hard. I'd love to blast a load on her toes!
mmn

Post by mmn »

Here are another couple pairs of her heels - snakeskin sandals and purple heels. Not sure what to call the purple heels - gladiator perhaps?

She's worn both pairs extensively, both out and about, and in bed while we have sex. Both are really hot in their own way, but I'm kind of partial to the snakeskin sandals.. I think they just look classier on her ( and classy is SEXY in my view). The look of the sandals really doesn't come across though. They look absolutely amazing on her especially when she's otherwise naked wearing only those shoes, but just doesn't look it from the pictures. And I can't believe that for the life of me i can't find a picture of her with the purple heels on!

Anyway hope you like...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

mmn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:31 pm She's worn both pairs extensively, both out and about, and in bed while we have sex. Both are really hot in their own way, but I'm kind of partial to the snakeskin sandals.. I think they just look classier on her ( and classy is SEXY in my view). The look of the sandals really doesn't come across though. They look absolutely amazing on her especially when she's otherwise naked wearing only those shoes, but just doesn't look it from the pictures. And I can't believe that for the life of me i can't find a picture of her with the purple heels on!
Thanks, great posts. She is classy, and any lady who gives you make-up sex in nothing other than heels is a real find!! Congratulations man.