my friends flats, heels, and sneakers

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

aldonis

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by aldonis »

Thanks again. Very sexy. I love the inside of these flats....
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

Absolutely love those flats! I think the ultimate session would be black flats with those black shiny leggings she had on last time!!!!
Flickr coming soon...
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Hot photos.
Sexy and sweet feet in hot leather flats. Hummm...
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

Newfootlover wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 5:09 pm Absolutely my favorite session of yours!! So fucking hot!
Thanks! I prefer for the board but I mean if we're just watching netflix...
wjpeter wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 11:54 pm These flats are so hot. Would love to lick them. And ypur feet off course, while they are in them.
Thanks!
aldonis wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 8:00 am Thanks again. Very sexy. I love the inside of these flats....
You're welcome!
schoolies wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 8:53 pm Absolutely love those flats! I think the ultimate session would be black flats with those black shiny leggings she had on last time!!!!
I'll add that to my to do list =)
rigilover wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 2:22 am Hot photos.
Sexy and sweet feet in hot leather flats. Hummm...
Glad you like!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KEDs again! Yes we moved our setup so we're no longer going to be filming where the other shoes are.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Last edited by gfluvsheels6 on Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:29 am So where you guys are just hanging out watching Netflix or something she'll put on some shoes and start working your cock over? Is she into it on a daily basis? Who's the one who brings it up for to do it? You or her
So recently... A few months ago, I started realizing that our kids dirty the house faster than we can clean it. And so we would always get random stuff stuck under our socks/feet whenever we walked out of our bedroom. So I ended up telling her that it was ok to wear shoes in the house and in bed (as long as I cleaned them first so we're not trekking outdoor stuff)... As for netflix and chill, again, we live in a very remote area of Canada so there's not much for us to do after work hours (now that we're Work From Home as well) so she netflix in bed while I'm playing games on the computer, and you know how she always likes to play with her feet (and she doesn't know she does this until I point it out each time) but she would be very considerate and take off her shoes first, but then a few minutes later, someone will need something (usually the kids ask her for something), so she'll have to put her shoes on again... So I just told her the parameters... And when I'm really horny, usually I just go and lay by her feet and her feet will automatically reach there and she almost ... kind of uses it as a massage tool? rolling it between her feet etc etc... Kind of hard to explain. If you want I can record how it kind of goes when I just end up laying there.

I hope that kind of answers your question? But she started... Getting a lot more into it when I introduced her to ballbusting couple months back...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg
26.jpg
27.jpg
28.jpg
29.jpg
30.jpg
31.jpg
32.jpg
33.jpg
34.jpg
So without the pedicures and manicures, she has to maintain her nails more frequently... So this is a new color... Enjoy! And yes this session hurt. Didn't expect her to ... Dissect it...
Bond007

Re: my friends flats, heels, and sneakers

Post by Bond007 »

Lovely treatment - wonder whether for her sexy feet or your cock, or both???
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I would love to see a video and pics of how she uses you as a massage tool. It sounds like it would feel incredible! I have always wanted to have my wife massage her feet on me while using a vintage Dr. Scholl's vibrating foot massager. I tried one on my dick as a kid and it felt really good. How much better would it feel with my wife's nylon feet holding me down until I blow?
Dr scholls.jpg
Dr scholls 2.jpg
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

Bond007 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 7:27 pm Lovely treatment - wonder whether for her sexy feet or your cock, or both???
Both I'm guessing!
sandalfan1 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 8:07 am I would love to see a video and pics of how she uses you as a massage tool. It sounds like it would feel incredible! I have always wanted to have my wife massage her feet on me while using a vintage Dr. Scholl's vibrating foot massager. I tried one on my dick as a kid and it felt really good. How much better would it feel with my wife's nylon feet holding me down until I blow?
Check out the links I'll post soon!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg