Taboo Fiction

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Re: Taboo Fiction

Post by 001 »

Very good, but can I please enquire as to what has happened to the stolen/borrowed Louboutin pumps? Last I recall they were left in a shower somewhere in the house. Are they still there or have the ladies put them to other uses? Or is it to be revealed in the next couple of episodes? Thanks.
Ps. Can we have a few more pumps thrown in with the sneakers? Maybe some pointy pumps could be used to rip some sneakers apart, or maybe some chunky sneakers could crush some pumps bending their slender heels and snapping them, maybe both. Perhaps even a sneaker versus pump battle?
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Thanks mate.

Right now I am going where my horniness takes me. It’s been hard to write recently so I am trying not to push it. That said, I do like pumps. My interest in them is inserting, cumming and wet/messy. I’m not a huge fan of pump destruction though, not sure why. I am just weird. I just find sneaker destruction more fun.

The Louboutins are still around. If you remember, Becky was promised breakfast in them.

Post by 001 »

Oh, that is something to look forward to then. Do you think her mum is going to come looking for both her daughter and her pumps, perhaps find them having breakfast together, that would be exciting to see her reaction especially when she noticed all the others sat about with a selection of pu ps and sneakers stuffed into their various holes as well as being used as cereal bowls.
By the way, I would not want pumps abused either, they are usually way too pretty to cut up, crush or othersise destroy. Nothing wrong with getting some pumps soggy with pussy juice though!
Looking forward to reading it, thanks.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Hmmm you sound like someone who wants to skip ahead to the last page of the book :)

If I told everyone where the story was going there would be no surprises... and that doesn’t sound like fun. And that statement makes me sound wise and like have this thing all mapped out - I don’t! I just let it take me where it goes.

But... Beckys Mum... From how I have outlined Beckys thoughts of her, she does not seem to be the sort of person who would take it well... and that would spell disaster for everyone... possibly completely derail everything... so I don’t see how I could introduce her into the mix without destroying everything.
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

Sudsey, maybe she can be tough at first but then brought round?

I suspect she's got a very hidden shoe fetish.

I'd love to see more of her collection though, either way.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

This sounds silly considering the topic and the sheer number of characters... but I feel I am stretching the believability by giving her a secret shoe fetish too.

No... Beckys Mum is a 1st class bitch, a terrible mother who is so self absorbed she doesn’t even know, nor care, where her daughter is at the moment.

She does, however, have an extensive and expensive shoe collection that Becky can play with behind her mothers back. That’s the sweet spot for Becky. She’s enjoying the shoes but it’s the badness that’s intoxicating for her. Doing things to hers and her mothers shoes behind her back that she knows would anger her.
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

I agree Sudsey, there's no way she'd be brought around. It does sound like she deserves a bit of karma though :-)

Maybe she's a regular in the cafe and spots the girls serving her have shoes exactly like she has ;-) Of course they get progressively more trashed each time she visits!
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Hmmmm
buikpluis

Post by buikpluis »

OMG i love these kind of story however i am not that into food play but the higher the heel and lots of cum the better. :lol: :lol:
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Glad you are enjoying it!