Taboo Fiction

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

mattblake94

Re: Taboo Fiction

Post by mattblake94 »

Heyyy Sudsey hows the writing going? Any updates on an update loooool!!!
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Sorry, been really busy. No time for writing :(
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

Is love to do a “remix” of sorts with your story. I’d love to change the sneakers to designer heels. I think it could work well!
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

No worries. Hope everything's going ok for you with this virus going around. :)
wjpeter

Post by wjpeter »

shoobay wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:51 pm Is love to do a “remix” of sorts with your story. I’d love to change the sneakers to designer heels. I think it could work well!
I would love to do it with patent leather ballerina flats.
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

shoobay wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:51 pm Is love to do a “remix” of sorts with your story. I’d love to change the sneakers to designer heels. I think it could work well!
OMG, please do. That'd be so damned hot. SO hot.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Feel free to remix if you want.... but not in this thread please....

As far as covid-19 goes... at this stage I am working from home full time... but my wife works retail and my daughter goes to uni so I have little hope of getting out unscathed. Right now I have developed a major case of hypochondria so may as well have it :D

Hope everyone else is doing well in your attempts at avoidance!
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

Hey, that’s cool...thanks. If I can get a start on it, I’ll post in another fresh thread. You’ll get original writing credit.
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

Sudsey wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:32 pm Feel free to remix if you want.... but not in this thread please....

As far as covid-19 goes... at this stage I am working from home full time... but my wife works retail and my daughter goes to uni so I have little hope of getting out unscathed. Right now I have developed a major case of hypochondria so may as well have it :D

Hope everyone else is doing well in your attempts at avoidance!
Yeah, I work retail. Not at all fun right now. Especially with lockdowns looming over us.

Plus I've got Asthma, so, who knows how it'll play out if I catch it loool!!!

As it is, we've just got to keep being safe and clean.

Also, hopefully I'll have some stories to enjoy whilst I'm self-isolating loooool!!! ;)

I'm primarily looking at you Shoobay!!!! Massively looking forward to the remix.

Hope everyone else is well.

:)
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

shoobay wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:35 pm Hey, that’s cool...thanks. If I can get a start on it, I’ll post in another fresh thread. You’ll get original writing credit.
Thanks and good luck :)