Work shoe job

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Mrs.HB

Re: Work shoe job

Post by Mrs.HB »

He is ready to blow! His cock is fully erect as Hb stares at my feet. I can see him shutter as he strokes and begins to cum on my sexy feet....thank god I was holding the camera or we wouldn't have any pictures! His hot cum covers my toes.....and toe ring!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

Muy buena la corrida que le has echado.
bazza

Post by bazza »

That final picture is amazing - how does it feel as his thick cum shoots onto your sexy feet and toees

As for your sexy toe ring, I do hope one off you licks it with the cum load still on it
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

Thank you so much for your comments.....turns this lady on! And yes I love the feel of hot cum on my toes and feet. Don't know why....but I like it! As for the final picture....not yet! I still need to slip my cumy foot back into that shoe! So you all can see
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bazza

Post by bazza »

You are just amazing - love seeing your sexy foot slide into the cum fuck me sandal. - must have really spread his cum load more onto your toes and feet (as well as the shoe).

-m glad you get excited by the comments back imnagine how many guys have masturbated over this thread - that's a lot of cum flying out over your sexy feet and shoes

Will Itake long for Mr HB to recover for round 2 - would love to see him get a shoe job with cum still on your sandals and feett
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

I would love to hear from everyone that had fun with this thread!
And tes the hot cum worked its' way into my toes and shoe!
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

I am one of those who had fun with this post. And I spilled my milk seeing these images.
I would have loved to do it in person.
goddenik

Post by goddenik »

Perfect post. Amazing feet. Beautiful pics and fantastic footjob
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

We both relax as the last few drops drip from his well used cock onto my toes....the cum oozing out
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Oh those are hot pics! How about a role play of you as the boss, and you catch your assistant always looking at your feet and shoes. You notice his excitement and make him service your lovely nyloned feet. But then you challenge him about the odd stains in your shoes under your desk. Then you proceed to force him to fuck your heels while you hold them, perhaps also teasing him by sucking him in your open toe heels. Then make him fill your sexy shoes.