Work shoe job

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

1Q2W3E4R

Re: Work shoe job

Post by 1Q2W3E4R »

Amazing fantastic.the best
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

Once I got that thick hed thru I needed to get his balls in the strap! After that .....with a little more lube I worked the rim of his head as I stroked the shaft with the shoe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

How did I miss until now.
I think not as attractive as some of the footwear you have shown over time fg, but just love what you do with them; as does hb I see.
As many others, waiting on the edge of my seat for the conclusion.
sexymules

Post by sexymules »

OMG just amazing !!!! :)
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

OK so now I get to really go to work.....his cock is is in my shoe and now I get the lube so I can begin to play.
This is going to be fun, looking at his penis held there....waiting for release!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bazza

Post by bazza »

With his cock head like that - I'm sure the saliva from your moist mouth can act as lube as well
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

Yes....with his cock thru the toe hole can get to work!
bazza

Post by bazza »

Oh WOW, I love yhe way you cup his balls in one hand while you work his cock in the other. Have you ever given him a kinky prostate massage to take him over the edge
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

Yes.....not just cuppimg his balls but rubbimg the strap from the shoes on them as I stroke and and squeez his cock head. His shaft is straining inside the shoe.....I keep repeating over and over "do you like fucking my shoe, do you like fucking my shoe, do you like fucking my shoe?" Lots of lube grabbing his cock and stroking......
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Looking good Fg, just love to watch a shoe in expert hands.
From the pics and your description, seems he is getting great shoe and "oral" sex, talking to him like that would make the action even hotter.
You seem to have camera viewing angles sorted nicely, are there plans for video sometime?.
Imagine how many bucket loads of tributes that would get for you and your shoes, or should that be buckets of tribute loads.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.