Work shoe job

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Mrs.HB

Re: Work shoe job

Post by Mrs.HB »

That is a great idea.....and I'm sure I can find just the employee to have my way with!
But for now it's time to clean up the cummy mess he left on my toes and shoe!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

How does he NOT have a permanent hard on around you??!!

The poor guy must be constantly drained!

Wait,....not poor guy,...............LUCKY DUDE!

I have made videos of me fucking my gals sexy shoes, and I put two of those on her computer to find. Sure to have some future fun based on those, because she knows I play with her shoes.
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

Yes....he seems to like it! And speaking of being drained...time to get every last drop and clean up!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
C U M

Post by C U M »

woah thats hot
Tizzoeluver

Post by Tizzoeluver »

Love the fact that your toes are natural in this one! Polish is hot but naturalness scores the most for me.
I would love to fuck her feet :D Priceless expression too!

Attack Of The Sexy Red Toes
Mr.Gabor

Post by Mr.Gabor »

Hi,

so amazing pics!!!!! Thanks very much.

:wink:
Wer nicht wagt, der nicht gewinnt! ;-)
Katya

Post by Katya »

amazing!
lover88

Post by lover88 »

still amazing. how u work hbs cock throught these sandals
feetinheelsaddict.
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

lover88 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:33 am still amazing. how u work hbs cock throught these sandals
Thank you and yes, a bit of lube and he slid thru and pumped away. that was a fun afternoon!
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

I like shoes and heels that are work appropriate but also so sexy that they make me hard, stroke off on them or fuck them, and then the owner/wife/partner wears them to work or in public. The way you show your work heels makes me hard and stroking every time.

I would stroke like crazy and blow hot loads to see you in that same outfit and heels but also wearing crotchless nude pantyhose, no panties. If I knew my wife went to work that way (and she has) I could not think of anything else but her all day. My gal works at a local high school in the office. One day it was Prom Friday where all the office staff were encouraged to wear prom styles to work. She surprised me coming down to the living room before leaving for work, wearing a prom gown, pantyhose (no panties) and sexy peep toe slingback heels. She sat on the couch, made me lay on the floor before her, and told me to fuck her feet in the heels and hose. I couldn't resist, those lovely sexy feet in heels each side of my hard cock. I pumped hard and didn't last too long. When I said "I'm going to cum, cum all over your feet if you don't stop now!" She just squeezed me harder and I shot all over her feet. heels and pantyhose. She got up, I kissed her goodbye and she left for work, my cum all over her feet. Mmmmm,..could do a lot more of that!