Mature delights

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

shoddy90

Re: Mature delights

Post by shoddy90 »

Well 001, thanks for taking the time to post and showing us something of your collection, but what to say?
Regarding mention of previous shoe owners mortality, as for me it is the shoe which appeals, I do not generally think about any previous keeper, just the excitement that a pair are mine to fully enjoy, but I would guess that certainly some of the owners of the mature cumtoys I have bought at sales are likely deceased, while as I have shared with the board, the owner of some I lusted intensely after and masturbated while thinking about has certainly gone, although unfortunately I do not actually have any of hers.
Once, while sharing thoughts of actresses shoes on the sensible thread, that reality hit me hard, for as I was looking for more images of her becoming even more excited and intensely fantasizing all kinds of shoe and other fun, I found she was dead, which gave me cause for thought and in conjunction with some other feelings over things on the board, meant I had to take a break.
For me, it is sometimes difficult to resolve thoughts against the intensity of sexual desire, we are all human after all.
sam1.jpg
sam.jpg
I recall a member made comment about a picture that he and his partner both had the same pair, but when I asked if he would post pictures, it transpired that while they had enjoyed a full and active shoe sex life with both his and her shoes worn and fully involved, she was dead.
I cannot begin to imagine ........
Life can be sad at times for sure, and living with a shoe fetish is difficult in so many ways.
Away from lifes harsh realities, regarding your share with us, those are not a pair I find visually appealing, not even a heel shape I like on other shoes, and while pictures do not always do justice, I also like fairly pristine.
Of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, also only skin deep, and the insides sound quite beautiful.
They are womens? In earlier periods heels were worn by men, initially by such as landed gentry, and I could even imagine those being in assizes with a barristers wig perhaps even more than 100 years ago, so could be accurately described as a "court" shoe. :)
w.outletshoppers.com/history-of-the-high-heel/

For me, owner and age largely irrelevant, there is just something about some pairs which are sexually appealing
white stil2 JC.jpg
although a good looking owner never harms
/footwearnews.com/2017/fashion/womens/history-of-heels-evolution-460530/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:29 am, edited 15 times in total.

Post by 001 »

They are ladies shoes and were I understand owned by a lady from Scotland. I agree that they are not the most elegant of pumps, but they are in good codition for their age. I have some older back into Victorian times, but no photographs to hand right now.
Most of my collection are from 1950s to 1980s era though which are much more elegant. I also prefer them to be in nice condition, preferably a mint condition although the older they are the less likely this is. I particularly like the ones from the 1950s & 60s that have a mesh and Swiss Lace style upper. I am pleased to see that recently over the last couple of years this style has seen a resurgence although with modern materials.
Maybe this one is more to your liking. They are a very rare 'mint' example from the 1960s, they were worn once by a catwalk model at a fashion show in the 1960s and then just stored and kept safe. They still are kept safe and pristine by me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Perhaps a little understatement on those last 001, but these have a quite interesting profile showing that classic heel line, although I generally find less pointed shoes more proportioned and visually hence sexually appealing, even the young miss C's pictured became a little less attractive as I zoomed in, although, would I have refused ?
Perhaps yours viewed from above could reveal more appeal.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

These cute puppies would take all the love you could offer, and then cum back for more
hpup1.jpg
hpup2.jpg
hpup.jpg
Last edited by shoddy90 on Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post by 001 »

What about these?
A pretty pair from 'Joyland' again of a similar vintage. I do like the lace/mesh finish on many pumps of the 50s & 60s such as this pair.
I even have a couple of mesh ones from the 1930s that I really like. Do you find the brand or retailer makes a difference? For me my favourite manufacturer has to be Bective, I havexa lot of their shoes in different models, even some thecsame model but different colours.

Needless to say that none of these in my collection are used for things people here maybe interested in doing to them. I love to collect them and appreciate the artistic nature of the design and to folliw the trend over the last 150 years or so. I would buy earlier but before 1870 shes get ridiculously expensive not to mention hard to find in good condition.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

I was going to ask if you were a collector for its sake or for the - some may think strange, sexual desires and pleasures that I and some others here enjoy.
Had not particularly heard of either manufacturer before, although there were so many in Northhampton now gone, but looking online I found this, such a dainty, attractive and sexy sandal, it would have been impossible not to want to enjoy, but sadly some I will never have the opportunity.
bective sandal advert.jpeg
I have no great knowledge of particular makers, so none particularly inspires those desires and feelings in me, it is just the sight, the sensuality and for me the intense sexual appeal of some shoes that is difficult to explain to others, but which is I suppose the same as with all other attractions and sexual predilections, and where as with those also, at times availability and alcohol may have played a part in swaying good judgement and attraction to what would otherwise have been some less attractive,
which prompts the thought that
beauty really is in the eye of
the beer-holder
the whisky-holder
the wine-holder
in my experience, while perhaps sometimes interest is a function of availability, even how much you have already drunk, some of the best times have been delivered by the practiced hands of
the shoe-holder :lol:
want to.jpg
Last edited by shoddy90 on Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by 001 »

Yes, my vintage shoes for the most part are kept for artistic and ascetic value not sexual. I love them as objects of desire but in the art sense not the shagging sense,

Having said that I do like to 'enjoy' shoes in the way you thi k of them as well, but just not my vi tage ones many of whom are way to delicate for that. I do have some more modern shoes from 90s to modern times that are my go to ones for that sort of thing, mainly Marks and Spencer, Clarks and Aldo. The two collecgions i guess you could say are independent of each other.

Of course in mu youth many years ago I enjoyed my mothers aand some of my aunts shoes as well as femalè friends and male friends sisters and mothers shoes. Great fun, but very much independent of my vintage ones.

Here is another example from my vintage collection, again from Bectice from the 1950s these shoes a collaboration with the RICE O'NEILL SHOE COMPANY from the USA.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

I think there were probably many design and production collaborations with the US and manufacturers elsewhere, sure you are more knowledgeable of those matters than I, and while not as enticing as the sandals in the drawn advertisement, those peep toes certainly do have some appeal 001. Although I understand why, it is a shame they have not been fully enjoyed, but they do look in very good shape, did you buy them new or used.

But you are a shoelover as well as a collector - of course, how could you not be, and as you describe, we have enjoyed some similar experiences on the way here.
Although I have not had the significant means nor opportunity to sample the high end names others rave, some J. Lew_s offerings looked and even felt strikingly similar to LK Benn_t, and I have been fortunate enough to experience a few of those, some I believe may still be among my collection, while of course, MS and Clarks have most definitely had their share of interest and sexual attention among many others such as K, Faith, Barrats, Bally, Dolcis, FHW, Jones, Olivers, Timpsons, Trickers, the list could go on and perhaps you remember others I have forgotten, although so many - I think most, are names now gone. Of course, Clarks windows were always well lit in towns on dark evenings, with a display sample of their range from school to mature which as a lover of unworn, were as erotically stimulating as likely a sex shop to others, and so a look there nearly always added some visual stimulation to later pleasures, both shared and alone, although I hear that is now under threat in these strange times.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post by 001 »

Maybe some lower heels?
Here is a cute pair of vintage M&S pumps from the late 1980s to the start of the 1990s, hard to believe it was 30 years ago that these were in fashion. I remember a colleague of mine at the time was wearing these in various colours and with various different trims across the vamp.
Then the yellow Norvic pumps, so dainty and small! Really cute I think don't you? Although these did not belong to her my mother wore Norvic pumps a lot and had some very similar but in white.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Will be back on your last additions 001, as I had forgotten Norvic, Bally, Russel and Bromley in that still incomplete list.
nvic.jpg
Those heels, so delicate, so ........, even the sandals for great granny, perhaps .....
While looking at Norvic found so many beauties of different makers to remember look and lust, I am quite lost.
Coming upon these with the scalloped vamp detail has made me reminisce over some quite similar. They belonged to a teen girl considerably younger than the age of women they were targeting, older even than her mother, and I thought then that as a lady of conservative tastes, with an even more senior style footwear collection than her age should have directed, that her mother may have helped in the choice of those which she considered sexy for her daughter, which was certainly acceptable for me, although I should also say that I managed to take some enjoyable time with hers as well.
bally.jpg
bally1a.jpg
bally1.jpg
Hers not patent, but a mid grey with soft uppers which softly, gently stroked to orgasm, more attractive than pictured (although would certainly not have passed these over) and I spent many nights buried in them.