Mature delights

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

brewfan8

Re: Mature delights

Post by brewfan8 »

droid1959 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:31 pm My wife has many pairs of Aerosoles heels. Some are more classic pump shapes, some wedge sandals, most are some form of chunky heel peep toe, many slingbacks. But I like especially that she wears them in public, like she did this New Years Eve when we went out for dinner. She wore a dress, black tights (no panties) and a pair of burgundy snakeskin slingback peep toe Aerosoles heels. Just the right shape to be sexy, and she teased me all night. Was a happy start to another Happy New Year. I've lost count, but we've fucked multiple times each, with her wearing at least ten different pair of Aerosoles heels, most often her in pantyhose.

One of many memorable times, we attended a good friend's son's wedding in Olean, New York. The dinner and reception was in a converted old library. My gal wore a nice dress, black pantyhose (no panties) and a pair of funky peep toe ruby patent Aerosoles heels. During the wedding and all day she is teasing me with her feet and heels. Later in the evening we snuck downstairs to the empty bar next to the other occupied bar room. In there alone, in the barely lit room, I proceeded to spread her thighs open and lick her delicious pantyhose crotch panel, got her nice and wet. That is, until I ripped the crotch panel open with my teeth so I could eat her pussy, tongue diving, spreading her lips open. Then I sat back, slipped her heels off and took many good sniffs. Her pantyhosed feet went to my cock I had taken out while eating her. Right there in the empty bar room, I'm fucking her nyloned feet while she diddles her clit, legs spread wide in now crotchless pantyhose, and we can hear people in the busy bar.

We gathered ourselves up before I shot my load all over her feet, wish I had. She got her heels back on, and I recall wishing we went behind the empty bar for me to fuck her from behind standing up, right through her pantyhose. But we got settled, went back upstairs to the party. with snarky grins on our faces knowing we had hot fun the bar. An hour later we went to our hotel, and fucked hard, her on her back in the crotchless pantyhose with the heels high, after she buzzed herself off with a bullet vibe. Good Catholic girls start much too late,....lucky me.
I'd love to see photos of the shoes
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Here are a variety of Aerosoles heels that my wife and I have enjoyed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
quickheels

Post by quickheels »

Hmmm so hot !!
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

tps://giphy.com/gifs/film-vintage-shoes-eIqISifUggbzq
tps://littlehorrorshop.tumblr.com/post/45812074789/gold-diggers-of-1933
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

As flats, a style often worn younger can appeal, and with a little heel can become even sexier, with more mature appeal,
a.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg
wouldn't you love to......
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Waiting to be......
hu.jpg
hu3.jpg
hu2.jpg
hu1.jpg
hu4.jpg
Last edited by shoddy90 on Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:39 am, edited 7 times in total.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Hmmm
va3.jpg
va1.jpg
va2.jpg
Last edited by shoddy90 on Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

No matter how cute and f_ckable, would just the right shoe ever be enough
just1.jpeg
vrosette.jpg
for you?
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

All very nice, sexy. Especially when worn by a woman wearing nylons and expressing her sexuality even when wearing shoes and heels many would not give a second glance. But to me, if a woman likes to be sexual while wearing shoes and heels like these its as sexy if not more sexy than a pair of platform stripper heels. These are sexy shoes women would wear in public, can't always say the same for the stripper platforms.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Last edited by shoddy90 on Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.