Mature delights

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

shoddy90

Re: Mature delights

Post by shoddy90 »

Well 001, certainly fit the mature category, although again think the perspective of your photos does not do them justice. In my eyes, the grey look smaller and better proportioned, although you are of course looking at the others through different eyes, your excitement, coloured by the intimate pleasures you had watching them worn by your colleague and your mother, which could add to excitement, and of course, you had the chance to fully enjoy them.

Thank you for posts, they took me on a journey. I found some other pictures I must share with the thread, but time certainly flies, so will have to be another day.
.....So many shoes, so little time.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

If you had the chance for bedroom fun with these veteran beauties, which would be first?
n2.jpg
I think it would be .....
n1.jpg
n4.jpg
No wait,
n3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1n2

Post by 1n2 »

tough choice.......

Post by 001 »

I am sure that the second green pair are y far the prettiest of those two pairs both of which I would love to have in my collection.
However if it came down to using them in the manner of this forum as opposed to just collecting them, then I am certain that the Norvic Celebrities would be the most satisfying to use as a sexual partner. I find the nobbly bows like of the green pair just get in the way of the little shoe being able to get a firm grip and detracts from her skill in fitting her soft toe box uppers to the shape of one's penis as it thrusts in and out out of her.
What do you all think of these sweet little cocktail pumps from Meadows? Lovely aren't they? They are such a tiny size around a size 1.5UK and an A in width fitting I believe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

they all make me hard !!! thanks!
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

aldonis wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:04 am they all make me hard !!! thanks!
Well Aldonis, look at these cute cum catchers.
Imagine you are alone with them, that they are yours to enjoy, to admire every tiny detail, imagine that sexy low cut vamp, leading into a toebox only just big enough to fit inside, so soft and inviting as you enter, and that should help take you to a natural conclusion ......
Bally.jpg
Bally1.jpg
Bally2.jpg
of course, you may not be alone :)
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Well 001, regarding that choice of playthings, I would be excited to and of course would ultimately, want to enjoy both,
but these veteran babes
n4.jpg
would have to be first.
I appreciate thoughts of the bows impeding, but something about them is so intensely inviting, including their pointed toebox which is just asking to be filled, and although a different style and age, they make me think of some others I really enjoyed, as I think those would give similar intense experience, that I remember having with a close friends pair.
Although by then she had moved once again a long way from where we met, we had kept in contact. with occasional visits. and when work by chance meant I was staying closer to her for a time, we met frequently.
Most of my experiences then had been with larger sizes, but she took a small eu 32 34 us 3 5 uk 2 or 3, and while she kept her working and a few frequently worn pairs in a rack by the door, there were others in her spare bedroom which I naturally helped myself to when I slept over.
That particular night, it was some cute little brown courts with I think a Curtess label which took my interest. I had never seen them before then, but as I held them, worked them, pumping, squeezing, steadily building tension into those little beauties, it almost felt as if they began to respond, gently kissing, gently sucking me toward orgasm, for as the quantity of sticky precum built inside them, that created a loose seal between the shoe and foreskin deep inside the toebox, which felt incredible and made a quietly popping, slurping sound, then as I worked out what was happening, I slowed down, not squeezing any more, just gently cupping the shoe by its sole held gently the palm of my hand, moving it only a very little and letting it do all that was necessary to work me towards conclusion, as I kept on the edge, until finally taking relief with the first of several explosive orgasms I would have that night, with them, deep inside them, as my mind raced thinking about how small and sexy they were, I fell asleep dreaming about them, too excited that they were mine to enjoy all night, waking up several times hard and ready, desperate to have them again and again, thinking about how much cum they had already taken, how much I wanted to have them again and again, knowing they were there in the bed beside me, waiting, ready for more.
After she left for work, I checked them out in daylight and found a white "watermark" drying on the outside where all those night time juices had soaked through, and I decided the only thing to do was to use a damp cloth. I ended up having to make them quite wet and despite some time with a hairdryer, had to leave while they were still a little damp, hoping they would be dry and free of evidence by the next time she looked at them.
We were both very sexual, and she had been active from her early teens with boys and a couple of girls, that and other sexual history, made me think she could be much more open to sexual exploration, to entertain even to enjoy my kind of fetish fun and play than other girlfriends had, and if she had ever described having experienced shoe play of any sort with boy or girlfriends, things would certainly have been very different, although as two mid teens going through early twenty somethings trading backgrounds and so many intimate thoughts, getting worked up, horny, there were obviously very close calls especially after drinking, and despite that I at least once came close to talking about fetish, saying exactly what I did and still wanted to try to get steady gfs into, and see what would happen, hoping, but I held that back, and we somehow managed to keep a platonic friendship, although I always had her shoes to satisfy my needs when I was there, and so it was for me almost like having a friend with benefits, although my emotional thoughts, my feelings towards her were and are still strong, which is pretty much the way I have found I have to manage relationships anyway, splitting sexual from other feelings, it can be difficult for a partner living with fetish also.
Well J, we shared a lot of music then, and although not this and your accent more regional rp not dutch, you also got into my heart and soul, as I think of you when I hear that song, and although we have met at times since, in my thoughts you are still 16, 17 as when we met, going through 20's when we were able to spend the most time together since. I will always cherish good times and our long distance friendship, sharing teen angst, relationship and life difficulties, that all led to such a memorable night with that pair and many times with others, including in the earliest days when I visited you at home during one break and you let me take your bedroom, as having time with your shoes, in your bed, including some left over from school which were still there while you came away for college, were all the stuff of young fantasies filled, while I probably also fantasied then and still sometimes wish you could have shared some with me, as they are a perfect size.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:56 am, edited 42 times in total.

Post by 001 »

So how old would a pair of shoes have to be before you would not enjoy them? Is there an age limit?
The oldest ones in my collection are from mid Victorian era around 1880-1890, a pair of ladies silk evening pumps. They are very, very soft and subtle and I imagine it would be quite a good thing to have them although I would worry that they may not stand up to rigourous handling, they are just so delicate. Best left on the display shelf and things trusted to imagination.

But if you had access to such pumps would you give them a go, what about if you had some of those delicately embroidered Regency silk pumps, would they take a turn? Would it help if you had a pai ting of the elegant young lady in all her finery to look at whilst doing her shoes even though she would have been dead for hundreds of years, or better not to think of that and concentrate on the shoes?

Imagine you are working in a Museum and there are cupboards full of items not on display. One day whilst down in the warehouse obtaining an item for research you come across the immaculately preserved sandals of an Egyptian Priestess still with a hint of the essential oils she would have used, even now after three thousand years they are there in front of you, would you be tempted to see how those delicious delights felt, could you resist, would you imagine the beautiful Egyptian girl who owned them, or just the dusty ctumbling mummy in the case a few cabinets along? How would that go down given the opportunity? Would you have sex with her sandals and then offer a prayer in thanks to her mummy so as to appease any negative Woo you maybe thinking about, for all you knos she may have loved the idea?

Post by 001 »

By the way, I forgot to say, those Bally pumps look lovely, I'd like go have them in my collection along wigh the green ones. Are they ones that you own your self?
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Sorry 001, deeply sorry that those sexy Ballys are not mine to enjoy, only pictures found online while I was hunting for info on the Meadows shoe company you mentioned when showing their cocktail pumps, and was entirely new to me, as I am sure many in your collection would be.
Again I suspect the aspect of the photograph does those an injustice, as they do not look as small as described to me, although it is perhaps a matter of what we are used to, how we each view and appreciate differently, shown by these two adverisments.
aspect1.jpg
aspect.jpg
I want all three please
Of course, many things could affect our desire for a particular pair. For some an association a connection to a particular wearer may be relevant, for others even just similarity to some already liked could be significant, and despite I would say that for me it is nothing to do with any particular style or owner association, only the look of the shoes which generates interest, an attractive wearer, even a particular, a familiar style of advertisement is never wasted, the fetish is complicated.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.