LOVE MY GFS FLAT SANDALS

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

SANDALLOVER400

LOVE MY GFS FLAT SANDALS

Post by SANDALLOVER400 »

034.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pumpmaniac

Re: LOVE MY GFS FLAT SANDALS

Post by pumpmaniac »

cum on her feer with her sandals :mrgreen:
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

She has great feet
SANDALLOVER400

Post by SANDALLOVER400 »

HERES ANOTHER PIC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

Lovely toes. Do you suck them often?
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Damn those are some sexy toes and feet, and I like that she wears sexy low wedge sandals. I think sandals like those are sexier than 4" to 6" stripper heels. Shoes like hers, that she actually wears, and wears to be sexual is far more arousing.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Those toes and sandals are definitely hot. Will she let you cum them and take pictures?