Christina UK - High Heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

justinsw4

Re: Christina UK - High Heels

Post by justinsw4 »

Christina is indeed gorgeous.

But don't get too excited.

She was active on Southern Charms for many years, but retired in about 2010. She isn't on this forum, although some people who have met her are. They are convinced that she is not coming back and that she and her husband are quietly trying to remove the pictures from wherever they turn up.

It is a shame, given how lovely she is; but then again, given how much pleasure she has given everyone over the years she deserves our respect and support.
Wika

Post by Wika »

A lovely girl. Prefer her in boots, but she's for sure adorable in sexy shoes as well :D
SimonMJ

Post by SimonMJ »

Be nice to see this thread get as much ongoing love as CHUK's boot thread...

SimonMJ
Avaition Nut

Post by Avaition Nut »

New guy here. Thanks enjoying myself here
leatherbhoy

Post by leatherbhoy »

Not high heels but a pretty picture of her 😍
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SimonMJ

Post by SimonMJ »

Thanks leatherbhoy,

Good to see this thread getting some attention and I agree, she is lovely....

SimonMJ
SimonMJ

Post by SimonMJ »

Gucci Tom Ford Black Velvet Interlocking GG Pumps Heels JP.JPG
Gucci Tom Ford Black Velvet Interlocking GG Pumps Heels 1.JPG
Gucci Tom Ford Black Velvet Interlocking GG Pumps Heels 2.JPG
Gucci Tom Ford Black Velvet Interlocking GG Pumps Heels 3.JPG
Gucci Tom Ford Black Velvet Interlocking GG Pumps Heels 4.JPG
Gucci Tom Ford Black Velvet Interlocking GG Pumps Heels 5.JPG
Well, I'm not sure if anyone else is interested but it strikes me this is probably the right place to post this, so here goes. I've been a fan and collector of Jo's work for a good few years now (the debt I owe in this endeavour to a close knit group of "friends" over in the now deleted Christina Boots thread is immeasurable), and other than the obvious attraction of pictures of a dirty minded beautiful woman, I've been fascinated by her choices in clothes and footwear. I believe one can tell so much from the items (footwear in particular) that a woman chooses to wear and what it says about her and way she presents herself to the world. I've spent many happy hours identifying and researching her choices over the years and if there's enough interest I'd love to share some of this 'research' with like minded friends.

The shoes that Jo are wearing in the pic above are Tom Ford designed Gucci black velvet squared toe pumps with a leather trim and a gold double G interlocking accent featuring a 4.25" heel from the 2003 Fall/Winter collection, this range was the last that Tom Ford designed under the house Gucci before leaving and breaking out to establish himself as the fashion titan he has since become.

I feel this particular pair appealed to Jo because they project a professional (sensible) image but as a consequence of the pump heel size stretch and lengthen her calves hinting at a confident and sexy underlying personality, I’d wager that when she wore these shoes in public she felt empowered and in control of her projected image.

Judging by the wear to the soles of Jo's personal pair overtime and the times they featured in her pictures, I'd say these were a particular favourite of hers that she wore both when modelling and professionally at work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
theref

Post by theref »

SimonMJ wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:07 am Gucci Tom Ford Black Velvet Interlocking GG Pumps Heels JP.JPGGucci Tom Ford Black Velvet Interlocking GG Pumps Heels 1.JPGGucci Tom Ford Black Velvet Interlocking GG Pumps Heels 2.JPGGucci Tom Ford Black Velvet Interlocking GG Pumps Heels 3.JPGGucci Tom Ford Black Velvet Interlocking GG Pumps Heels 4.JPGGucci Tom Ford Black Velvet Interlocking GG Pumps Heels 5.JPG

Well, I'm not sure if anyone else is interested but it strikes me this is probably the right place to post this, so here goes. I've been a fan and collector of Jo's work for a good few years now (the debt I owe in this endeavour to a close knit group of "friends" over in the now deleted Christina Boots thread is immeasurable), and other than the obvious attraction of pictures of a dirty minded beautiful woman, I've been fascinated by her choices in clothes and footwear. I believe one can tell so much from the items (footwear in particular) that a woman chooses to wear and what it says about her and way she presents herself to the world. I've spent many happy hours identifying and researching her choices over the years and if there's enough interest I'd love to share some of this 'research' with like minded friends.

The shoes that Jo are wearing in the pic above are Tom Ford designed Gucci black velvet squared toe pumps with a leather trim and a gold double G interlocking accent featuring a 4.25" heel from the 2003 Fall/Winter collection, this range was the last that Tom Ford designed under the house Gucci before leaving and breaking out to establish himself as the fashion titan he has since become.

I feel this particular pair appealed to Jo because they project a professional (sensible) image but as a consequence of the pump heel size stretch and lengthen her calves hinting at a confident and sexy underlying personality, I’d wager that when she wore these shoes in public she felt empowered and in control of her projected image.

Judging by the wear to the soles of Jo's personal pair overtime and the times they featured in her pictures, I'd say these were a particular favourite of hers that she wore both when modelling and professionally at work.
Hi Simon . I too am a Christina addict. I admit it!! There are very few women who project such sexuality, and with such natural ease too. I exchanged emails with Christina quite a few years ago when she modelled and we were about to arrange a meet so I could indulge in my fantasies of photographing not only a beautiful model, but one who shared the excitement that some of us do around female footwear. And she knew it too. Simply wonderful model. Unfortunately this was curtailed by unforeseen events at her end and soon after, she stopped modelling. A mssive loss to those of us who she tantalised so mesmerisingly. In our communications trying to arrange the meeting, she suggested that she should arrive at the meeting in the same nylons she had worn all day, in the absolute certain knowledge that the aroma would drive me mad with desire. Like I say, she knew just how to push all my b uttons. She encouraged me to describe to her any fantasy i wished to share with her. I told her I would watch her prepare for the shoot, putting on her makeup and clothes, slowly pulling on her stockings, and finally easing on her heels. She had already explained there would be absolutely no physical contact - ok - so i told her I imagind lying on my back on the floor as she walked over towards me. She would stop at my feet, and turn so her back was towards me. Slowly pulling her skirt up, gradually exposing her stocking tops and thighs. (this is taking me a long while to type, for obvious reasons). I told her i would want her to remove her skirt and bra , then turn round to face me with her arms folded across her breasts. Her feet straddling me she would walk towards my waist, stopping there to massage the sole of one shoe into my hard cock. Feeling the length of it under my jeans. Just for a short while, so i didnt cum. Stopping the torment she would then stand with her feet astride my face, still wearing her heels. I could see the juices in her pussy as her legs parted slightly. Placing a hand on the chest of drawers for stability she would slip one shoe off and cover my mouth and nose in her stockinged foot. I would be able to smell the nylon and leather - my own personal sexual nirvana - as she told me tp inhale the scent. I can just see the fingers of her other hand reach to her pussy. No touching she reminds me firmly. Then, 'get your cock out and wank''. I didnt need telling twice. She turned and knelt over my chest so her wonderful arse was inches from my face. I knew i wouldnt last long, but she had one m ore trick to play. As my cock twitched and I got closer to climax, she took the shoe she had removed and held it firmly over my face so i had no choice but to breathe in her shoe scent. I came instantly and powerfully. After I had described this fantasy to her, she said -emailed actually - mmm you HAVE been thinking about it havent you?! What shoes would you buy me? Manolos? Now I STRESS THIS WAS ALL IN MY IMAGINATION AND NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPENED and it was so frustrating for it to have been so close never to come to fruition but my goodness she sure knew how to turn on a shoe/stocking fetishist like me. And i think thats why she was so popular - she KNEW how much she was turning us all on. And I bet should could do the same even now
Wuff

Post by Wuff »

Hi Guys anyone know why the other thread was removed? Did it have something to do with copyright?
It was such a shame as the collection had take almost 10 years of contribution

Wuff
SimonMJ

Post by SimonMJ »

It was a shame Wuff,

I did think something was afoot when the previews of the archives Robbie posted disappeared from the forum although I was reassured (falsely as it happened) that all was well cos the links still worked.

I was quite saddened because it’s rare to find a community spirit around a model that obviously, through her direct involvement and correspondence with her fan base, made such a lasting impact.

It seems this page is still up at the moment so at least we’ve still got somewhere to talk about her and her work.

SimonMJ