shopping in my cummed italian pumps - REFILL

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

stilettolover11

Re: shopping in my cummed casadei pumps - update 03/08/2012

Post by stilettolover11 »

Wooow You are soooo sexy
minni

Post by minni »

thank you @ll for your nice comments :D

:wink: i will add new pics soon (from today)

regards,
minni
bojeohs

Post by bojeohs »

hi!
how do you feel when you are walking with a fresh cum inside sqwezing betwin your toes...and a man apreciate your high heels without know that there are a big mess inside that sexy and beautiful shoes?

and i never could buy one of your clips...but would be great if tou comment what are you feeling when you show off your messy feet with cum on the clip! wooow!!

tks and congratulatio!
keep making clips like that...walking on public with cum inside those sexy high heels pointy pumps!!!
minni

Post by minni »

bojeohs wrote:hi!
how do you feel when you are walking with a fresh cum inside sqwezing betwin your toes...and a man apreciate your high heels without know that there are a big mess inside that sexy and beautiful shoes?

and i never could buy one of your clips...but would be great if tou comment what are you feeling when you show off your messy feet with cum on the clip! wooow!!

tks and congratulatio!
keep making clips like that...walking on public with cum inside those sexy high heels pointy pumps!!!
hello boheohs,

thank you for the compliment :D

it feel´s wet and slippery when i have cum in my shoes. first it feels warm and wet and when i am outdoor in winter and show off my wet feet i feel the cold wind on them.

:oops: when we are filming in a mall or the supermarket i am always afraid that the security service could come and chuck us out :shock: like two time before :wink:

@ll: i have promised to post new pics sonn and here they are :D

best regards,
minni

cum-in-my-red-cfm-pumps2- 22.jpg
cum-in-my-red-cfm-pumps2- 25.jpg
cum-in-my-red-cfm-pumps2- 26.jpg
cum-in-my-red-cfm-pumps2- 27.jpg
cum-in-my-red-cfm-pumps2- 28.jpg
cum-in-my-red-cfm-pumps2- 29.jpg
cum-in-my-red-cfm-pumps2- 30.jpg
cum-in-my-red-cfm-pumps2- 31.jpg
cum-in-my-red-cfm-pumps2- 39.jpg
cum-in-my-red-cfm-pumps2- 40.jpg
cum-in-my-red-cfm-pumps2- 41.jpg
2- 2788.jpg
2- 2785.jpg
2- 2790.jpg
2- 2791.jpg
2- 2794.jpg
2- 2795.jpg
2- 2797.jpg
2- 2800.jpg
2- 2798.jpg
2- 2801.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
flats

Re: shopping in my cummed casadei pumps - update 03/11/2012

Post by flats »

Heels are so fucking hot, as are you.

Can't wait to see more, thanks for sharing. :)
nittany

Post by nittany »

Hi Minni
Your clips are just amazing. I check your site almost daily to see if there is anything new on it.
I just cannot get enough of you teasing a guy in your sexy heels, especially your well worn low cut black heels or the 1969 black pumps. Please bring them back!
Could you please produce a clip where you have your slave lick your black heels extensively and have him lick your sexy toe cleavage before you order him to present his hard cock to your heels. Then massage and trample his cock with your heels and soles, squeeze his cock between the shoe and your sole and then have him cum in/on your stunning heels. Riding him in the course of action would be great as well. A lot of close ups of your shoes and the cum in your toe cleavage as well as verbal humiliation is appreciated.
Favorite dress: leather skirt or tight leather pants and black kid leather stilettos.
Please keep up the great work!
heeljoblover

Post by heeljoblover »

those shoes are incredible! just got RED PATENT FMP ON TRAMPLE TABLE! mind blowing. and load blowing. luv it :D
bojeohs

Post by bojeohs »

wowww! you are so sexy!
and is there on the left high heel, a dried cum stan on the toe area of this sexy red pumps?
very exciting hear from you your feeling of the wet cum inside on your feet...
Woww...wet white cum on your toe cleavage! what a delicious seen!!
tks a lot! and please post more!
Flats_fucker

Post by Flats_fucker »

I like your shoes even tho im not a big fan of pumps but :wink: I would defenetly cum on those
DirtyParis

Post by DirtyParis »

MINNI!!!

It's my dream! cum on shoes and she put them for a long walk :)

Thanks so much