Favorite Shoes & Technique for Shoejob - Please Post Here

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: Favorite Shoes & Technique for Shoejob - Please Post Her

Post by Wetshoe »

lolaultrahot wrote:Wow, a lot of replies so far and some defininetly have inspired Adrianna and me...

How about involving nipple tease and nipple pinching during a shoejobsession?

Post by lolaultrahot »

Wetshoe wrote:
lolaultrahot wrote:Wow, a lot of replies so far and some defininetly have inspired Adrianna and me...

There are a lot of ways how nipple play can be involved into a shoesession.
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

Ciao meme, ho provato a risponderti, ma hai i messaggi pvt disabilitati! Cmq ti scrivevo questo:

Ciao....ho molte scarpe in vendita, alcune le trovi sul mio photobucket, con scritto sopra "on sale " o scritto nelle note che sono in vendita.....però ne vendo anche altre! Se mi dici che genere ti piace, ti mando in pvt delle foto di scarpe in vendita che potrebbero piacerti... ;-)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

lolaultrahot wrote:
Wetshoe wrote:

There are a lot of ways how nipple play can be involved into a shoesession.
I've often had mine stepped on with sharp stilettos, and I've seen a girl use the back of a metal stiletto heel to tease a nipple. Please tell me the other ways you know.
2forheels

Post by 2forheels »

rabby wrote:My favorite shoejob technique & outCUM... pumps are best to me... especially the oxford styles.

Thats sOooo Nice. I wish my hubby will lay on the floor and i can give him a shoejob Till he comes hard between my stilletos. :twisted:
Maybe on New Year he will ask me if i Would Love that. I Love when he ASK for that what je want and Love. So i know how i can makes him to the happiest man. And it makes me Horny when i See him with my shoes.
Shoes are good, heels at better!
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

My favorite is still ......

Heelbone!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just a guy that enjoys heels!
Shoeser

Post by Shoeser »

Yes 'inshoe' job is what I like. She wears high heel pumps until warm and sweaty, I remove just the heel and let her dangle over my dick as I shove it up as far as it will go into the shoe under her toes. 'Snug' it up nice and tight and then she wiggles her toes inside her shoe with my dick trapped.....Does it for me.
Zuby

Post by Zuby »

heelbone wrote:My favorite is still ......

Heelbone!

Yes Heelbone all your insole jobs are very sexy..
I cant say which part of a beautiful feet doesn't arouse me.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

An interesting new twist I discovered doing a custom video for someone. We start out fully dressed, she is in sharp stiletto boots and I am in cowboy boots. She shoves me against a wall, grabs my cock through my jeans an forces me onto my toes so I can't move. Then she steps all over my cowboy boots and scuffs them all up while she is squeezing my cock and balls. By the time she makes me get on my knees and cum shine her boots, immediately have a huge amount of cum for them.
mmn

Post by mmn »

Wetshoe wrote: yes, nipple play is great. shoejobgirl has a thing for shoving her heels into nipples during sex. does that count?
I think a woman shoving her stilettos against a guy's nipples during sex is one of the hottest things she can do. I would cum instantly. Particularly if the heels were the kind I love the best... designer, professional, stiletto, pointy toed and well worn!