Black Patent Meal in a Heel

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

shoddy90

Re: Black Patent Meal in a Heel

Post by shoddy90 »

Although some delicious offerings, not a lot of black patent on this thread, so finally a fitting addition
1.jpg
1a.jpg
1b.jpg
1c.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Sometimes a latte, but today I want a flat white,
I really, really, want a flat white,
but how do you make one of those?
Well, first you find some white flats
and add cream,
lots and lots
of cream
and to stir
download/file.php?id=47987&mode=view
Ok, again not black patent, not a meal, not even a heel, but when you haven't got the black patents you love, take some time to enjoy whatever style or color shoes you are with ............. thanks to original poster
Last edited by shoddy90 on Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Perfectly plated, ready to be filled .....
/de.xhamster.com/videos/cute-black-white-heels-served-for-lunch-xhjeviG
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

Hi
I have eaten dessert from my wifes new Steve Madden heels.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

That's so awesome! You should do it again after she has worn them a lot, and drink from the other heel. Delicious!!
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Yum Yum heelburner1(o.cal), looks very tasty, I bet you took your time, but it must have gone everywhere, it would have been fun cleaning them out.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

While looking for something else, found this breakfast thread I had completely missed. Good to read to know there are others with similar ideas and fantasies.
Joeclog wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:40 am I would love to go out for dinner with my wife, me wearing heels and have the restaurant serve her dessert in one of my high heeled shoes.
want to.jpg
/i.redd.it/lrpbuuj6cgiz.jpg

Well Joeclog, sounds fun, but what about both wearing heels out to a restaurant where the waitresses will offer you their shoes to fill or they will collect any pair you wish from other staff or guests that you desire, bring them to your table to admire and excite, before serving your choice of food and drink in them, and of course, for the bed or bathroom .... just too many fantasies.
The couple at the other table had already noticed you admiring the pairs on their table, I told them this was your first visit, and they have offered to share with you. They had already requested me to collect them in preparation for their evening meal, in addition to those of the newly arrived mother and daughter at the table next to them, which they are also taking for room service later.

Mom and daughter combinations are very popular with staying guests, diners, and our staff, I saw you showed interest as they came into the restaurant, as they were seated, and I also saw you looked disappointed as I collected and delivered them to the other table. They are attractive, and have created a lot of interest, and I am pleased to say they will be available until Saturday lunchtime as that is their booked departure. Would you like me to make a reservation? While there is always an exciting and changing selection of Staff, casual diners, and guests shoes available, they are of course normally only taken to enjoy as available that day on a strictly first cum first served basis, while as a condition of stay, the shoes of overnight guests become available for longer enjoyment, and can be reserved by other residents and staff, to enjoy on any day or night within the duration of their stay. Again bookings are on a strictly first listed basis, and while staff use is normally only entertained after all guest bookings had been fulfilled, there are sometimes special circumstances and as you can see, those pairs are particularly cute and exciting to imagine. Our senior waitress and her new girlfriend are looking forward to an evening with them tomorrow, while the head chefs boyfriend is arriving Friday and she wants to surprise him, which I am sure means they will be receiving an extra special filling before they leave, and so the day after tomorrow is the first opportunity available.

To avoid disappointment, I would advise you decide quickly, and remember that if you choose to make a reservation, you will need to immediately book a room at reception, to ensure you fall within our booking rules, and a stay with us, of course a stay also entitles a meal discount with full access to staff and the hotel shoe store, which carry a range of styles and sizes fit for every conceivable use, to give and take every conceivable pleasure with them. To make a shoe reservation, you may either ask any waitress or approach the owners directly, as each table maintains their own booking list while they dine in case they have their own plans for use while they are with us, and so they are able to advise and decide availability immediately a request is made, although as our menu clearly states, please exercise discretion when making a booking direct, as it has always been our custom and now explicit policy, that only availability enquiries and actual bookings are discussed at the table, most particularly if younger owners and guests are present, as at any attempt to discuss or to in any way describe intended use or fillings for any of the footwear on offer, then in any and all such circumstances, owners are strictly obliged to refuse and deny any booking being made by any means. Of course, our waitresses are always pleased, and often very excited to hear any and all of your most explicit desires and detailed intent for theirs or any other shoes you wish to book, which, in addition to our generous footwear allowance, is the reason we have a waiting list for positions, and so can make careful staff choices, which I am sure you can appreciate as they move around the restaurant, displaying footwear so naturally and invitingly for your visual enjoyment, and of course, theirs, and all shoes within the restaurant are yours to choose, to fill with anything you wish, to enjoy in any way you desire, whether in the restaurant or in your room if resident, but as I say bookings for those are being filled fast.
hisnhers.jpg
Another waitress refreshed these earlier, as they had naturally been very much used and enjoyed before she tidied and collected the breakfast tray from the guests bathroom, but I could of course refresh them for you again or have them more conventionally rinsed if you wish, but otherwise, would you like me to pour for you now or should I leave them on your table to admire and excite until you decide what you want them for, desert perhaps?
or something ....................
enjoy

hmm, gives me an idea for a new thread, just have to decide where it should go.
Tasty, but surely too many sausages?
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=64825
Last edited by shoddy90 on Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:01 am, edited 41 times in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I love food in a girls heels, boots or flats :) & even better watching them put them on! I been lucky I’ve had gf’s who have everything from cheese cake, banana, strawberries, chocolate, custard even marshmallows inside their high heel ankle boots, knee high boots & even heels all while wearing them at the movies, restaurants, friends dinner parties, coffee shops lol.....nothing sexier :))
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Have enjoyed many pairs eating and drinking, as well as that thrill the long foreplay of tension building through movies, restaurants and dinner parties, a bladder full of excitement desperately waiting for release into something previously selected or those worn for the purpose, and of course after....
Not so keen on food being squashed inside, although never say never to the right pair.
I wondered why not served in the shoes themselves, but I see there is wine to cum
soupsong.jpg
Not for me, but some one will like
no.jpg
Last edited by shoddy90 on Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joeclog

Post by Joeclog »

I do like the clogs.