Black Patent Meal in a Heel

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

scollect2002

Re: Black Patent Meal in a Heel

Post by scollect2002 »

Have a look to the german forum...

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=81859
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Wow, although I will have to find the time to work slowly through for translation, there is such variety, beautifully presented in different situations, and I see you both enjoying gastronomic and those other intense, more personal pleasures, pleased her shoes are doing everything they can and should be, including so invitingly left in the restroom, which I am sure was not a wasted gesture, enabling others some time to admire and enjoy, but was I hope returned home safely to her sister.
Have seen this pic before, such a sexy, fuc-able, unforgettable pair
Such an esoterically pleasing photograph, fresh clear water flowing through a shoe presented at its most appealing angle, I need an hd copy
ImageWould be hard to know
So many to choose that every time I look I find more to desire, more ideas for fillings and fun, but immediately I can say that I would take her white slingback peeptoes, the black patents beside those, the red shoes and the black shoes underneath, the bootlets and some others on the floor ............... for starters (and for wine, main courses and deserts, as you know what I mean) and enjoy in all sorts of ways, but if this is her store for tableware, I can only wonder what the toy store and chef have inside them, I hope she is being completely fulfilled, fully rewarded with the most intense shoegasms.

Thanks for link and to all posters, collect2002, although fewer visits to the board, I have added your thread to check.
Vielen danke,
guten Appetit
Last edited by shoddy90 on Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:24 pm, edited 11 times in total.
scollect2002

Post by scollect2002 »

I placed a new story in the german forum:
viewtopic.php?p=1079473#p1079473

May be you will like it
scollect2002

Post by scollect2002 »

You will find some more news at the German board.... enjoy !

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=81859
D-Sandali.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

I love that German thread! Wish I could speak German.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Not the healthy option, but merit for presentation. Perhaps there is plenty of creamy dip sitting inside their sisters, nice to imagine.
Thanks to original poster, from here
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=64825
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Not normally into flats, but after a previous post with a similar pair filled with cream, I saw these and had to get them. Will be properly filled sometime, just not sure what with, something messy for sure. Any ideas?
ban1a.jpg
bana.jpg
Again flats not normally appeal, but these need to be ......
flts.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scollect2002

Post by scollect2002 »

Same to me, i dont like flat shoes.... but at the end of the day it can be funny...

A nice pair of sling back open toe flats with cordon bleu...

More to see here:
viewtopic.php?p=1085192#p1085192
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

Hi Shoddy
MMMM please fill the black ballerinas with ice cream banana an shocolate sauce. mmmm direktly from her feet on the plate.
thank you
heelburner1
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Sorry heelburner, the black are not available to me, the white playthings are recently found, just waiting for future food and other fun. What would you like to see in them?
Last edited by shoddy90 on Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:10 am, edited 3 times in total.