My GF's feet and shoe collection

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Heel_Lover77

My GF's feet and shoe collection

Post by Heel_Lover77 »

Hi all,

Cheers for the comments, my girlfriend wanted to have a look at what you'd all wrote too but was initially a bit nervous as didn't know what to expect, i reassured her that her feet and shoe pics would be appreciated by you lot, i think that got her quite excited!

One thing i thought i'd mention.. it's pretty rare that i cum in her shoes, i prefer to just smell the nice aroma. Who knows, i might give it a try at some point. (will post pics if i do)

Will be postin most of her shoe collection on this thread to keep it in one place, if there's any different pics of her i'll start a new topic.

Well.. Here are the second set as promised. The heels are a very pale pink colour and i just love the hidden platform with the peep toe and the shiny gold soles! I was with her when she bought these a few months back, they were the last pair of this style in the sale.. thank god they were in her size! 8)
cumonpeeptoes

Re: My GF's feet and shoe collection

Post by cumonpeeptoes »

tell your girl there is no need to be nervous....ridic photo set.....love the heels and the pretty feet....both are very blast-worthy....would love to see more...i esp loved the bent over in tights look, nice panties!

i would def get to blasting her shoes my man...looks like she has great taste...just clean it out when ur done...no harm, no foul!
dicklipschitz

Post by dicklipschitz »

You are a lucky, lucky fellow. Enjoy your girlfriend, her sexy feet, her great body and her delightfully kinky mind.

Cheers,
DL
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Those are sexy heels. Love the big bow . The color of her hot toes looks great in them. Love to see more pics. Great.
deadlydarkshines

Post by deadlydarkshines »

just lovely
i 'm amused by how the colour of her skin + heels and nail polish contrast/match each other!
she is a winner!
peteheellover

Post by peteheellover »

mmm so sexy
minus_gr

Post by minus_gr »

Awesome!Thanks!
Heel_Lover77

Post by Heel_Lover77 »

Hey,

Thanks for the comments guys!

Just a quick update as i'm at work. I took another set of pics last night, this time my girl's showin a little more than just her feet and shoes! :D I should get chance at some point tonight to upload the pics. 8)
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

We'll be waiting!!
Heel_Lover77

Post by Heel_Lover77 »

Hi all,

Thought i'd take these pics with a little extra... Va Va Voom! (instead of just the heel shots)

Seamed stockings, suspenders and Mary Jane's.

My girlfriend wears these heels to work on a Saturday as she's recently started a new office job to get some extra cash while she's at college. I picked her up from work last week and i'm sure i saw her boss peering through the blinds from his office window as she walked over to my car!

As i mentioned earlier, i don't usually cum in/on her heels but as i'm sure a few of u lot would like to see that done, i blasted these ones for your enjoyment!

Hope u like the pics. :D