Aunt's Little Visit - A Story.

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

PartyShoes77

Re: Aunt's Little Visit - A Story.

Post by PartyShoes77 »

Through a small crack in my door I saw my auntie leave her room not with her runners on, but her sandals and as she was walking down the stairs she struck a glance to my door... My heart exploded and I thought my life would be over if she told my mother or anyone else. But as I sat there freaking out, I realised that she had CHOSEN to wear the flats as her runners were also in the room and because the flats required the straps to be tied up it was impossible for her not to know that there was a giant load of fresh warm cum on her flats.

When she got back from her walk 20 minutes later she said nothing other than 'I'm back' and went upstairs to put the flats in her room. By this stage I had planned out my whole explanation as to why I had came in her flats and an apology, but she said nothing and went downstairs and turned on the TV. I was shocked, and went to her room to check that I had actually came on the flats and I wasn't just imagining things, as I looked at them there was no doubt there had been a massive load on one of the shoes and she had put it on knowingly and walked around in it, I could even still see a blob of white cum sitting in the arch area and the rest of the shoe was wet with fresh cum spread around it.

It was and still is my biggest shoe fantasy that a woman wears freshly cumed heels and goes about their normal business, my auntie had just done this! I was as hard as ever and decided to go for it again and cum the flats one last time as if she was going to get me in trouble, if couldn't make it any worse. I sat there in her room with the door open and sniffed her shoes, even her used socks smelled fantastic. I blew a huge load into the one flat I had been using to just sniff and then left her room to have a lie down in my bed and hope that I would be able to talk my way out of any trouble.

After about 5 minutes I heard her come back upstairs and go into her room, I wondered what she was doing and snuck out to the landing to try peek into her room, as luck had it she still didn't know how to properly close her door as it was broken and I could sneak a peak in, I became an instant tripod as I couldn't believe what I was seeing...
Some stories are True,
Some stories are False,
But is doesn't matter,
As long as they raise your pulse.
xwatchmerisex

Post by xwatchmerisex »

haha such a great story. cant wait to hear the rest!
leatherbotas

Post by leatherbotas »

Great story. any more?
leatherbotas

Post by leatherbotas »

Great story. any more?
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

Well well well, are you not the ballsy shoe fucker? those black ones DO look good
and if your aunt is reasonably sexy it makes the heelz even better. what do u think
she will say 2 u if she finds out? will she tell everyone else? have fun!
PartyShoes77

Post by PartyShoes77 »

My aunt was sitting there on the bed with one of the flats on her feet and the other tipped above her mouth as she caught every drop of cum that dripped of the shoe, swished it around her mouth to capture the taste and then swallowed it. She proceeded to lap up the rest my cum on her shoe before removing her other shoe and licking both it and her feet clean. As she put the flat down I heard her whisper 'Delicious!' to herself. Then she picked up her black heels and sniffed them before saying 'So he's done these too...'.

She got up to leave her room and I dived behind the bathroom door. I was amazed and extremely hard from what I just seen when it dawned on me that this might have been a setup from the beginning. She probably had noticed the stains on her flats from the first night and that it was her on the stairs that saw me walking back into my room with her black heels on my face and the flats sticking out of my pants. She knew that if I saw her in shoes I had just cum then I would be so turned on and cum them again immediately allowing her to taste a fresh sample of my warm juices.

My auntie must have known that I knew that she knew I was cuming her shoes (excuse the paradox) as for the next 4 days no matter how hard I looked I could not find any of her shoes. She was hiding them from me for some reason, never the less I saved up my cum in the hope I would get one more chance before she left to play with her shoes, I planned to leave a huge load on her shoes and on her clothes in the her suitcase. My wish came true the night before she left to go back home.
Some stories are True,
Some stories are False,
But is doesn't matter,
flats_et_heels_lover

Post by flats_et_heels_lover »

any cum pix?
And damn, thats a turn on, knowing she walked for 20 min in your cum...
then licked it off! how kind of you to give her a nice treat of nut custerd glazed flat sandals
BTW is your Aunt in this story related to you?
Its always been a fantasy of mine to cum on a relatives shoe, that wasn't related by blood.

I don't even care if this is false, this is some of the best lit erotica I've ever read... it totally jacks up the sexyiness of the original shoe pic.

Last but least: MORE.... and more pix!!!
PartyShoes77

Post by PartyShoes77 »

My aunt arrived back in the afternoon and told me that my parents would be away for the night for some award ceremony for their work and were staying at a hotel in the city that evening. My aunt had spent the whole day in the city shopping and seeing sites and as I turned to go upstairs I noticed she was wearing the strappy flats I saw her lick clean before, I was hopeful on the last night I would be able to raid her suitcase and find the flats all packed and ready to go. My auntie then went upstairs to put her bags away and when she came back I noticed she was no long wearing the flats and was barefoot. The stench off her feet was so good that I started to go hard and excused myself to go to my room.

As I was passing her room I decided to have one final swing at finding the flats. I was rummaging through her suitcase when I heard my aunt cough, she was standing at the door. 'Looking for these?' she said as she held the flats by the ankle straps, I stood there dumbfounded with an obvious hard-on poking through the zipper in my pants. 'Don't worry' she said, 'You're not the first to fall for my trap'.
Some stories are True,
Some stories are False,
But is doesn't matter,
xwatchmerisex

Post by xwatchmerisex »

omg cant wait to hear the rest!
unq

Post by unq »

Hell yeah! Give us some more! =]