Wife’s Feet

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Insertcock

Re: Wife’s Feet

Post by Insertcock »

Indianfootcouple wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:24 am
Insertcock wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:22 am
Indianfootcouple wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:51 am As of right now I have videos but have no way to post them. If you would like access, dm me with a way to contact you. Session messenger is preferred.

Also I’ve selected a lucky individual to use one of her pairs of heels. They should be shipped out at some point this week with proof pics provided. Dm if you have interest. Content ideas ? Please comment. We like requests and new ideas. Fishnets are still on this list too.

hey bro is there a link you can upload it to the fj videos? Maybe like Google drive

I can do it via session messenger. I have my reasons for selecting that. Mostly encryption and just privacy all around
true bro and I'm a fan too wow man she literally makes us bust a nut
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
Indianfootcouple

Post by Indianfootcouple »

Insertcock wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:27 am
Indianfootcouple wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:24 am
Insertcock wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:22 am
Indianfootcouple wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:51 am As of right now I have videos but have no way to post them. If you would like access, dm me with a way to contact you. Session messenger is preferred.

Also I’ve selected a lucky individual to use one of her pairs of heels. They should be shipped out at some point this week with proof pics provided. Dm if you have interest. Content ideas ? Please comment. We like requests and new ideas. Fishnets are still on this list too.

hey bro is there a link you can upload it to the fj videos? Maybe like Google drive

I can do it via session messenger. I have my reasons for selecting that. Mostly encryption and just privacy all around
true bro and I'm a fan too wow man she literally makes us bust a nut
If you find a way to send me pics / vids I’ll show her them. As goes anyone else. You want me to show her a pic and or video download Session send me a DM on here and I’ll reach out
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Ahait I'll tribute her feet anytime :mrgreen: :mrgreen: and OK leme setup this session I'd thing I'm pretty sure it can be loaded to the new forum as well wonder if wetshoe sorted out the vid access yet
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
Indianfootcouple

Also a lot of views but not enough reqs guys. I only have one brain and I run out of ideas that’s why I need you guys for ideas for starters what color would you like her to paint her toes tonight
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Indianfootcouple wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:32 am Also a lot of views but not enough reqs guys. I only have one brain and I run out of ideas that’s why I need you guys for ideas for starters what color would you like her to paint her toes tonight
I would suggest a pink colour or red and have her heels on and you slip your man thermometer between her arch and the heel that's going to a friend and then spray it full of cum and get her toes in of that juice
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Indianfootcouple wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:32 am Also a lot of views but not enough reqs guys. I only have one brain and I run out of ideas that’s why I need you guys for ideas for starters what color would you like her to paint her toes tonight
bro can you check your private messages I've included the session ID
Indianfootcouple

Insertcock wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:39 am
I would suggest a pink colour or red and have her heels on and you slip your man thermometer between her arch and the heel that's going to a friend and then spray it full of cum and get her toes in of that juice

Don’t think I’ll be so lucky to get in on the action tonight but I will pass this message along and hit you up on session
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Indianfootcouple wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:55 am
sweet bro

Don’t think I’ll be so lucky to get in on the action tonight but I will pass this message along and hit you up on session
sweet thanks broski keep the uploads cumming
Indianfootcouple

Insertcock wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:55 am
Indianfootcouple wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:55 am
sweet bro

sweet thanks broski keep the uploads cumming

The current situation that will be removed for your red / pink more than likely tonight.

Edit - FOR THOSE WHO WANT to talk. Or want vid access

Session messenger —- this is my username ——->

05613bb00073181bfa8e8e07565cf2898d37b71e36e4ad146fc2de2917093dee7c
Indianfootcouple

All natural ready for paint……