My wife's pointy heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

ronberg

Re: My wife's pointy heels

Post by ronberg »

jak0b wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:21 am I have a dumb question! Do you think your wife would enjoy destroying expensive stuff with her expensive black high heels?
I feel like she might enjoy to know that she has so much money on her feet, and that makes her feel powerful somehow.

So I wonder if she would enjoy destroying expensive stuff with them.
It could be fun if you asked her... I wonder what she will say...

Maybe you find it hot too...

Thank you so much for the incredible photos.
To be honest, it would be difficult for me to ask her this. She lets me lick her shoes and she sometimes "fucks" my mouth with her heels but I do not think she would be up to something like what you suggested.
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

I'm breathless ! So hot wife and her feet are so sexy. So are her heels (love the shiny black ones. Your pics are amazing. You are damned lucky :D
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

nice