My wife's heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

phoselover

Re: My wife's heels

Post by phoselover »

Very sexy! Love seeing back seam stockings like that!
mmn

Post by mmn »

So hot and such a classy look for your wife! (I’ve said before that classy is SEXY in my view!). If I were in your place I would have taken her in bed that night with her wearing the stiletto boots and jacket while repeating the story of how she teased poor Michael!
😈
ronberg wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:49 am I know that you are waiting for new pics with her in heels and I promise they will come.

In the meantime, I would like to tell a short story (which is true):

The other day, we had five guests at our house. Among them was an old acquaintance of us - lets call him Michael - who has no partner at the moment. He once told me that he loves leather above all (I did not tell him that the same applies for me). When my wife dressed herself for the party, she chose the leather pants with the white blazer and the high stiletto ankle boots.I knew Michael would be very aroused when seeing her in these pants. I told her that he is particulalry fond of leather and my wife grinned and said with a smile on her face "Shall I exploit that a bit?" I gave her a go-ahead as I knew my wife would do nothing "too much" but rather look for a sophisticated way to play with his leather fetish.

When Michael came to our house one could immediately see that he was absolutely flabbergasted by her look. When she gave him a hug with kisses on the cheek, I noticed how my wife made her womb area slighlty get in touch with his body that he could have a very short but certainly intense moment. I admired her as she made it look accidental and certainly no one would have noticed it, except for me who was looking very closely. During the evening he certainly tried to get a look on her but whenever possible and whenever he thought no one would see him doing it.
To make things worse, I once let my hand slide over my wife's leather ass, knowing that he would watch us although he was behind me.

When he left and when we were alone again, my wife told in bed me that he gave her compliments twice during the evening, one time for the high heels ("But it was clear that this was only the start") and one for the leather pants. I asked her what she replied and she said: "Thank you so much! These are very tight pants but the leather is super soft!" And - she added - she let her hand slide over her upper leg while having said this. "I am sure he was immensely excited but he did not say anything".

I am sure Michael got home and he must have had a huge explosion while thinking about my wife's leather pants and the very short touch with her at the beginning of the party. And he might have imagined how it must have felt for me to slide my hand over her leather ass...

This is a (bad) picture form this evening

And here one (from the old apartment) where she wore the same:

ronberg

Post by ronberg »

It is funny that you mention Michael as we were out yesterday evening, going to another gathering where Michael was supposed to be as well. Although my wife did not say anything when she dressed up I am pretty sure she knew that he would come and she put on something very special. She wore a black satin blouse and the black leather skirt which you know from previous posts. This view - as you can imagine - made me nearly explode when she came out the bathroom. She also had put on a garter belt with nylons because when she leaned forward to put on her leather high heel boots, I could spot the clips of her garter belt through the tight leather skirt. Again, despite the seductive character of her clothes, she looked very business-like as she decided to wear a dark-blue coat with black leather gloves.

When we arrived, we were greeted by our hosts. I do not know for sure but I had the impression that Michael, who was already there, quickly ran over to get a look when he heard our voices. When my wife opened her coat with a smile he certainly got a hard-on as her satin and the leather were the perfect combination with her leather boots. During the evening, it was obvious that he wanted to avoid getting caught when casting a glance on her leather butt. But I got him a few times, e.g. when my wife went with our female host to the kitchen.

When we left, he was also leaving and my wife gave him a soft touch with her leather gloves. I am sure that gave him the rest.
Driving home, I told my wife that she certainly was the highlight of the evening for Michael and she replied with a smile: "I guess so, too. And yours?" I answered her that I could not get my take my eyes off her either. She grinned and said: "That is far more important to me." She reached over with her leather gloves and spoilt me between my legs. "Let us release you from your misery when we are at home", she said.

As she had to go to work early this morning, she did not waste any time when we were at tome. "Take me", she commaned me and I did not lose any time...

I am very sorry but I can only provide some pics of her when we were on our way. I will post some pictures of her boots the next days and also of her satin/leather combination which she will surely wear the other day.

Hope you enjoy it, it is the comments which make me post more.
JJ83

Post by JJ83 »

Damn she is hot! More please. :D
My wife also wear leather pants, boots and high heel shoes. It is so freaking hot. 8)
ClaireR

Post by ClaireR »

Love that bag
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Fantastic! Loved reading that. Poor Michael! lol
AndiW.

Post by AndiW. »

:shock: :shock: :shock: She looks so hot in this coat with the gloves and the boots!
Can´t wait to see some pictures of the boots and the gloves.
Does she still wear the boots with the platform from autumn 2018?
jak0b

Post by jak0b »

Her white coat creates a perfect contrast with her leather pants and deadly heels. It's impossible to resist her charm.
Also the blue shirt that she combines with boots, make her look professional. It makes you think that she is a successful smart lady, and she is unattainable for the common guy.
ronberg

Post by ronberg »

AndiW. wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:41 am :shock: :shock: :shock: She looks so hot in this coat with the gloves and the boots!
Can´t wait to see some pictures of the boots and the gloves.
Does she still wear the boots with the platform from autumn 2018?
Thank you for your reply and the compliment. I adored her that evening (not only then) and it was difficult for me to control myself all the time (that is a disadvantage if your wife goes out like this).
I will post some pics of her boots as well, if you are interested.
jak0b wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:25 am Her white coat creates a perfect contrast with her leather pants and deadly heels. It's impossible to resist her charm.
Also the blue shirt that she combines with boots, make her look professional. It makes you think that she is a successful smart lady, and she is unattainable for the common guy.
At least unattainable for our poor friend who certainly has a crush on her... I imagine that her way of dressing up (professuional, business-like attire, but still sexy) makes it even harder for him...
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

Can't wait to see more ! :D So hot pics !