Got a favorite shoe brand?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

droid1959

Got a favorite shoe brand?

Post by droid1959 »

I'm sure many of us have a particular favorite shoe brand, to either fuck, or cum on, or have your partner wear during fun sexy times. I like all the classic 70s and 80s brands, Proxy, Nina, 9West, Nickles, Joyce, Connie, Caressa, Bandolino and many more. Mostly because my 1st wife during the 70s and 80s worked in a bank and wore these brands daily, five days a week, almost always in pantyhose.

Now, decades later my wife does have many of these brands I've bought her over the years, and many she still wears for dress up events and bedroom fun (which is also all over the house and outside). When I met her, a favorite brand for her is Aerosoles, which not as sleek or sexy compared to the other brands, but she enjoys wearing them which is important too. I've realized she expresses herself sexually in Aerosoles as much and even more wearing the kinda funky style, open toe, slingback versions of the brand, most often in pantyhose, sometimes nylon knee highs, sometimes bare foot. Our very first sex session with her wearing heels was a pair of funky peep toe ruby patent pumps, which she has worn many times (and I've fucked many times).

One hot session was in the side bar of a wedding reception in New York state. The side bar was empty but people were in the bar next door. We sat down at a table and she had me eat her pussy through her pantyhose, until I couldn't resist and I ripped the crotch panel open with my teeth to eat her deeper. Then, sitting facing each other I slipped a heel off to inhale her day long scent of her nyloned feet, and then her feet went to my cock to fuck her feet. I wish we had kept going till I shot cum, but she got nervous. Or I could have taken her behind the bar and fucked her right there. We gathered ourselves up and rejoined the party, her now in crotchless pantyhose, nothing covering her pussy under her dress. Back at the hotel we fucked hard, her feet in those ruby patent heels over my shoulders.

I estimate enjoying her in various Aerosoles heels, wedges, pumps, booties, at least 20 times, most often in pantyhose. Many fun times. So who has a particular brand preference? The kind of preference that has you try to see what brand shoe/heel a woman is wearing, and of you see the brand induces an instant hard on and a flush of fantasies enjoying her shoes and feet.
Celebshoeman

Re: Got a favorite shoe brand?

Post by Celebshoeman »

Has to be all leather pumps for me, like designer ones, chanel, louboutin. Russell and bromley are my faves they're so soft to use.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Last edited by Slinkyheels on Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

droid1959 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:01 am I'm sure many of us have a particular favorite shoe brand, to either fuck, or cum on? So who has a particular brand preference?
It’s got to be New Look without any shadow of doubt! Take a look at this lengthy thread which is dedicated to the sexiest shoe brand of them all! Essentially their tarty shoes take the temperature off the scale and their sweet and innocent ballet pumps are super-cute beyond belief! Take a look at the link as follows and I’m sure you’ll agree, they really are the leading brand for shoe fetishists all over the world?!
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... =6&t=72713
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

nine west is my favorite brand by far
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

brewfan8 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:02 am nine west is my favorite brand by far
I do like Nine West too. Here are a selection of their shoes I’ve recently enjoyed!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:09 am
brewfan8 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:02 am nine west is my favorite brand by far
I do like Nine West too. Here are a selection of their shoes I’ve recently enjoyed!
I really like those.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:47 pm
droid1959 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:01 am I'm sure many of us have a particular favorite shoe brand, to either fuck, or cum on? So who has a particular brand preference?
It’s got to be New Look without any shadow of doubt! Take a look at this lengthy thread which is dedicated to the sexiest shoe brand of them all! Essentially their tarty shoes take the temperature off the scale and their sweet and innocent ballet pumps are super-cute beyond belief! Take a look at the link as follows and I’m sure you’ll agree, they really are the leading brand for shoe fetishists all over the world?!
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... =6&t=72713
It's new look for me over decadesthey have always delivered amazing styles for a good price on the uk high street, other good value brands I think are nice are :-
Faith
Next
Topshop
Pretty little thing (amazing styles and very cheap)
Asos
Core

When it comes to special brands, pleaser is the one for me
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

For mules my favourite brand has to be Agent Provocateur. I spotted these over the weekend. Although pink normally drives me wild I think I prefer these in navy blue. How I’d love to cum over that pretty fluffy maribou decoration! It was a tricky picture to take so excuse the reflections on these pics.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

LOUBOUTIN ARE MY FAVS