My Wife's Shoes

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Nidge

Re: My Wife's Shoes

Post by Nidge »

heelburner1(o.cal) wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:21 pm hi
mmmm the water photos are so sexy.
thank you!!
You are well cum!!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Nidge wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:02 am
dangeroussail wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:31 pm
Nidge wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:49 am
dangeroussail wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:46 am Those blue satin shoes look very classy, can we see what they look like when she wears them?
The Ravel peep toes you mean?
Yes the ravel shoes are sexy. Please can we have some more photos?
Your wish is my command.
Bravo!!!!!
What an amazing set of photos.
Did she have to get dressed up so you could take photos for this thread? Or did you have these in your library ready to go?

Either way I appreciate the effort.
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

dangeroussail wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:55 am
Nidge wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:02 am
dangeroussail wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:31 pm
Nidge wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:49 am
dangeroussail wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:46 am Those blue satin shoes look very classy, can we see what they look like when she wears them?
The Ravel peep toes you mean?
Yes the ravel shoes are sexy. Please can we have some more photos?
Your wish is my command.
Bravo!!!!!
What an amazing set of photos.
Did she have to get dressed up so you could take photos for this thread? Or did you have these in your library ready to go?

Either way I appreciate the effort.
You are very welcome. I have to be honest, these were taken a couple of years ago but I am pleased you like them any way.
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

Nidge wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:41 pm
johnson90 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:34 pm
Nidge wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:46 pm Here's a few more from my teasing Wife.
Damn your wife feet and shoe are so hot..they make me so horny!! Please show us some videos of you cumming hard all over them!
Well thank you. I do have one video so I'll try and dig it out for you.
Thx a lot, you should really make some more videos i think many of us would like to see that :)
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Can't wait for more photos, I keep looking back :lol:
FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

Since others are sharing their wives' photos, here are some relevant ones of my wife. Kelly is 44, 5-foot-5, 125 pounds, 34B cup bra, size 8 heels, natural brunette of Greek heritage (yes, so she likes anal), white-collar professional.

My wife and I live in separate cities for our jobs, so she left me a few pairs of heels to keep me company while we're apart. They have done the trick for me dozens of times, and for a few horny guys who I've shared with before. When she gets them back, she'll have to deal with some very sticky shoes on her cute feet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

FLshoeguy wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:04 am Since others are sharing their wives' photos, here are some relevant ones of my wife. Kelly is 44, 5-foot-5, 125 pounds, 34B cup bra, size 8 heels, natural brunette of Greek heritage (yes, so she likes anal), white-collar professional.

My wife and I live in separate cities for our jobs, so she left me a few pairs of heels to keep me company while we're apart. They have done the trick for me dozens of times, and for a few horny guys who I've shared with before. When she gets them back, she'll have to deal with some very sticky shoes on her cute feet.

That's very hot. How often have you met up with guys who enjoyed her shoes? Any pictures or videos? Also do you have any pictures of her wearing those shoes you showed us
LouieAldofootman

Post by LouieAldofootman »

Her feet in those wedges are yummy
candidshoes

Post by candidshoes »

Nidge wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:19 am Well guys I can confirm She did get her Schuh heels soaked
Wow! I love seeing wet heels and shoes. She looks incredible in her wet heels. How often does she get her shoes wet??
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Gorgeous feet!!! Definitely in need of some attention, and awesome that she does anal by the way....