My Wife's Shoes

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Nidge

Re: My Wife's Shoes

Post by Nidge »

Cumminghershoes wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:49 am My god she’s a stunner, and she knows just how to apply heels to cock for maximum effect.

Do any other men (that you know of) get to play with her shoes?

If she wears you out, I’d be happy to offer my cock as a stand in so she can get plenty of practice. Lol.
Thank you for your nice compliment.

No other men have or will play with her shoes as we are not into sharing.

The only time she will wear me out is when I am six foot under but thanks for the kind offer lol.
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

woz8822 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:57 am Killer legs. Elegant.
Thank you and yeah not bad for a 61 year old. I am blessed to have such a wonderful wife.
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

What do you think guys, will she step into the hot tub while wearing her lip stick red Schuh stiletto peep toe courts?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Minus

Post by Minus »

Last edited by Minus on Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Nidge wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:31 pm What do you think guys, will she step into the hot tub while wearing her lip stick red Schuh stiletto peep toe courts?
I hope she does
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Nidge wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:28 pm So here are a few of her Faith satin blue courts which again she is dry teasing. I hope you enjoy.
satin shoes are so fucking hot !
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

Minus wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:53 am Mmm wanna trib her
Go for it!!!!
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

dangeroussail wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:49 am
Nidge wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:31 pm What do you think guys, will she step into the hot tub while wearing her lip stick red Schuh stiletto peep toe courts?
I hope she does
Me too but does anyone else????
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

Lolwtf62 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:38 pm
Nidge wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:28 pm So here are a few of her Faith satin blue courts which again she is dry teasing. I hope you enjoy.
satin shoes are so fucking hot !
Thank you, they are nice. These Ravel platform stiletto peep toes in satin blue are nice too. She also has them in black.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nidge

Post by Nidge »

Well guys I can confirm She did get her Schuh heels soaked