I asked my best female friend for a footjob

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Absolute_T_F

I asked my best female friend for a footjob

Post by Absolute_T_F »

https://t.clips4sale.com/z/c/27192885?s ... tudioshare

I always dreamed about the soles of my best female friend.I couldn't tell her that I'd jerked off cock plenty of times thinking of her how giving me a footjob and how splash cum on her soles. Last week things between her and me got crazy. We were hanging out and watching movies at my home. My best female friend always knew I loved her feet. She told me that there is no point in hiding my fetish to secretly look at her feet. "Now or never" I thinked, and finally I asked her for a footjob. She told me why I did not ask her before and if it makes me really happy she will do that. She started by taking off her sneakers and showing me her soft sweaty soles and long toes which were decorated with rings. She started to rub and jerk off my cock. She had to do it carefully and slowly because I could explode at any moment from the overwhelming desire. She stopped when I was close to firing the load and she wanted to I do at her soles. She put her soles in pose and I splashed my huge cum on them. She told me anytime I want her feet all I have to do is ask her because friends do not have secrets.

clips4sale.com/studio/117946
Footguy4

Re: I asked my best female friend for a footjob

Post by Footguy4 »

Amazing
dirtyx2022

Re: I asked my best female friend for a footjob

Post by dirtyx2022 »

What type of sneaks u should have her leave em on and do it