Extreme Foot shoes, high heels, socks

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Centurr

Re: Extreme Foot shoes, high heels, socks

Post by Centurr »

Licking Girls Feet ALSU and SARAH Do you realize how miserable and pathetic you are.mp4

File Size: 1286 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 50 fps
Duration: 00:19:08

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/97d1016ef26d0/Licki ... ou_are.mp4
Centurr

Post by Centurr »

SERVANTS FOR GIRLS ALSU I wont go on a date with sweaty feet and dusty boots.mp4

File Size: 1017 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 50 fps
Duration: 00:15:16

I'm going on a date.. I haven't washed my feet for a long time and they stink. These two whores kiana and
rose will help me solve this problem. They will lick my feet until this smell of sweat is gone. When my
feet were clean enough, I found that my boots were dusty and these whores would have to clean them too.
I can't go on a date in dusty boots..

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, SOCK SMELLING, BOOT DOMINATION, LESBIAN DOMINATION, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: foot worship, two slave girls, foot domination, lesbian domination, humiliation, socks smelling,
socks worship, boot domination, boots licking, alsu, rose, kiana.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/cfe179e8168a3/SERVA ... _boots.mp4
Centurr

Post by Centurr »

SERVANTS FOR GIRLS PAMELA AND LANA You definitely like the taste and smell of our sweat.mp4

File Size: 2304 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080 / 50 fps
Duration: 00:34:17

If we go to the gym, then we give all our best .. We do all the necessary exercises and of course we
sweat a lot! Today my friend Lana and I decided not to wash after the gym on purpose in order to come
home as sweaty as possible .. and why should we wash when we have a personal slave rose who is ready
to carry out any of our most humiliating orders .. Now she has to wash our sweaty armpits of her tongue
.. let's see how she cope! Of course this slut shouldn't forget about our very sweaty socks and bare feet.
Just look at her .. maybe she really likes to worship our socks, feet and swallow sweat from them. For
the sake of entertainment, let her lick the insoles of our sneakers! I myself can smell this strong
smell of sweat .. can you imagine what this idiot is? But we don't care .. until our feet are clean
she will worship them.

Related Categories: LESBIAN DOMINATION, ARMPITS, SOCK SMELLING, FOOT WORSHIP, SWEAT FETISH.
Keywords: foot worship, foot slave girl, foot domination, lesbian domination, humiliation, double
domination, sweaty feet, sweaty socks, socks smelling, armpits, insoles licking, sneakers, pamela,
lana, rose.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/01d831c24c3a0/SERVA ... _sweat.mp4
Centurr

Post by Centurr »

my Goddess Valeria My wastebasket for skin and nails from feet.mp4

File Size: 1562 Mb
Duration: 00:14:14

A slave's job is to tend to my every need. That includes washing my body. I have my slave girl
wash down my feet and legs in the shower to prepare for a pedicure. Instead of using a towel to
dry my feet, the slut must use her tongue to dry them off. My feet were a little smelly, which
was more funny for me, but not so much for the slave. It's time for the pedicure. Get on the floor
slave. A Goddess does not need a wastebasket for my foot dust and skin when I can use a slaves
mouth for that. Keep your mouth open slave. I want it all on you. I file my feet above the sluts
face so that she can catch it all on her face and in her mouth. Next I do my toenails and put
them in her mouth to swallow. Let me see your tongue slave. I want you to swallow all of it.
That's a good wastebasket. In the end I have her lick what ever foot dust is left on my feet
to clean them. Slaves sure do make the best wastebaskets.

Category: LESBIAN DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, SPITTING, FOOT HUMILIATION, FACE SLAPPING, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: molly, spitting, foot cleaner, humiliation.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/969093888e7f8/my_Go ... m_feet.mp4
Centurr

Post by Centurr »

Licking Girls Feet ISABELE and ROBERTA In vain you danced with my boyfriend.mp4

File Size: 1326 Mb
Duration: 00:22:04

Isabele, Roberta and zoe often relax and have fun in the same bar. Today the girls decided to get
together and chat. The girls were chatting about various topics and suddenly Isabele was sent a
photo of zoe dancing with Isabele's boyfriend in this bar. "Look what they sent me! Have you
danced with my boyfriend? Do you want to have him?" - Isabele was indignant and showed the photo
to zoe. "I'm sorry, I didn't know it was your boyfriend." - zoe started to apologize but it was
too late. Isabele ordered the stupid whore zoe to apologize differently and worship her sweaty socks.
Roberta is Isabele's friend and she was by her side. zoe chewed on the sweaty socks of the girls
and was ready to do anything if they would forgive her. "Now you're not our friend, you're a slave
and you'll beg for forgiveness for the rest of your miserable life! Lick the sweat off our feet
and do all our orders! Forget about my boyfriend, you dirty whore!" - Isabele continued to humiliate
zoe morally. zoe kept apologizing while worshiping the girls' sweaty feet, licking their soles
from heel to toe. "Now you will go with us to a bar to our mutual friends and we will tell everyone
that now you are just our pathetic slave!" zoe will remember this day for a long time.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT DOMINATION, SOCK SMELLING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, LESBIAN DOMINATION.
Keywords: foot worship, foot slave girl, foot domination, lesbian domination, humiliation, double
domination, socks smelling, socks worship, isabele, roberta, zoe.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/39e55781a83b1/Licki ... friend.mp4
Centurr

Post by Centurr »

my Goddess Valeria Leyla and Eva messy sadistic fun with pit ashes and clothespins.mp4

File Size: 1766 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160 / 30 fps 4K
Duration: 00:16:07

Leyla and Eva are in the mood for some sadistic fun. They are extra cruel to the slave girl in this clip.
The girls have the slave tied up so that she doesn't move and to make her struggle more. First they spit
and slave her in the face, but then they get extra cruel by attaching clothespins on the slave's face.
They put the first ones on her tongue and immediately the slave started to whine in pain. Her whining in
pain made the girls laugh in excitement for they enjoy see the slave in pain. Her pain is like music to
their ears. To ease the pain on her tongue, they spit on her tongue along with slaps to the face. Aren't
they kind. Next they put two clothespins in her nostrils so that she can be in constant pain. Leyla and
Eva start smoking cigarettes to use the slave as an ashtray. They ash in her mouth, blow smoke in her face
and spit on her. The ashes burns the slave tongue so bad that the girls have to hold her head still to
put their cigarette butts in her mouth. She gets all messy with spit and ashes. Their socks and feet are
dirty, so they have the slave lick them clean. They shove the dirty socks in her mouth while sniffing
their feet so that the slave would struggle to breathe. All the pain, humiliation and messiness made the
slave cry during the whole clip. She cried so much that you can see her makeup dripping down her face.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/32523685bcade/my_Go ... espins.mp4
Centurr

Post by Centurr »

my Goddess Valeria Take an example from an experienced slave.mp4

File Size: 1495 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160 / 30 fps 4K
Duration: 00:13:39

I'm not going to waste My precious time on a loser. If you want to serve Me you have to meet
My standards. Without permission, you cannot raise your eyes.. speak softly but clearly.. no
rough movements only if I do not allow it. Lexi is an obedient bitch. I like her with her
submissive look and soft tongue with which she perfectly cleans My feet from sweat and dust.
And lori tries to match. Her tongue is large and soft, and her lips are pleasantly wrapped
around My every toe. She has a chance to touch Me one more time.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: LESBIAN DOMINATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT DOMINATION, SWEATY FEET,
FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: lori, lexy, foot fetish, foot cleaner, foot slave girl.

https://k2s.cc/file/19958bba6c679/my_Go ... _slave.mp4
Sockfootslave99

Sniffing this freshly worn girl sock

Post by Sockfootslave99 »

Staying at a friend's house & his girl took a shower well I used the bathroom and found one of her socks I love how it smells👅
Centurr

Post by Centurr »

SERVANTS FOR GIRLS ALSU and SARAH You are ours just like this nasty bitch.mp4

File Size: 1069 Mb
Duration: 00:16:02

I often get together with my beautiful step-cousin Alsu to humiliate one of the slaves. We especially
like to humiliate this old woman monica. Today we want you to imagine that you are in the place of this
loser. Would you like it? Catching our spits, chewing our socks, worshiping our sweaty feet, responding
to all moral humiliation - "Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress." You would definitely like to replace this
old whore and kneel at our feet! We know it! ..Sarah..

Foot Worship, Lesbian Domination

Dirty Talk, Foot Domination, Foot Worship, Lesbian Domination, Older Woman with Younger Woman, Sock Fetish,
Sock Licking, Sock Smelling, Spit Fetish, Spitting

https://k2s.cc/file/0b33b1e7f41c9/SERVA ... _bitch.mp4
Centurr

Post by Centurr »

Licking Girls Feet VALERIA and SARAH We are back from a walk Where is the joy on your vile face.mp4

File Size: 1337 Mb
Duration: 00:17:58

Slave girl nelly knows her place and faithfully kneels by the door and waits for her Mistresses
while they walk to their heart"s content. Of course, she finished all the food that she was well-fed,
because she knows that she won"t get anything more and carefully cleaned the apartment as she was
ordered. When Valeria and Sarah returned from their walk, nelly rushed to kiss their dusty shoes in
greeting. But nelly won"t get any respect from them for her work and the girls walked right into the
apartment in dusty shoes. Of course, the girls" shoes need to be thoroughly washed, guess what? That"s
right - the tongue of a whore! Licking and swallowing the dust from the soles of Valeria and Sarah,
nelly realizes that her humiliation isn"t over yet. She gets a lot of spits on her face .. Valeria
leaves a dirty mark from her shoes on nelly"s cheek .. she"s never been so humiliated before. The slave
girl, licking the shoes of Sarah and Valeria, accidentally put her elbow on the sofa and immediately
received another portion of humiliation. She had never been insulted so much before .. she had to lick
their saliva from the floor lying at the girls" feet. And by the way, it was very hot outside today,
and of course Valeria and Sarah"s socks were sweating. What are dirty, fat whores with sweaty socks
doing? You know the answer .. nelly loudly sniffed the girls" sweaty socks and even started coughing
until they gagged her with the same sweaty socks! lol! The slave girl looked very shabby and pathetic,
but the main thing is that her Mistresses were satisfied. In the end, Valeria and Sarah decided to keep
this whore for themselves. nelly winced when she heard this, but she has no choice! It was a tough day
for nelly ... but it can"t be helped when you"re a fat and stupid slave girl. She understands that there
is still a lot of "interesting" things ahead for her. This is the last part of today.

https://k2s.cc/file/e6b9b6d8743d2/Licki ... e_face.mp4