Extreme Foot shoes, high heels, socks

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Centurr

Re: Extreme Foot shoes, high heels, socks

Post by Centurr »

Rachelw 3333 Barefoot in toms shoes smelling.mp4

File Size: 830 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 30 fps
Duration: 00:07:18

“How do you like that?” Princess Rachel questions as she down on top of her slave’s stomach and props
her feet up onto his face. She is wearing her new toms canvas sneakers that one of her slaves bought
her. She has been wearing these all day without socks, but they are still very painful on the slave’s
face. She rubs her soles across his face and smashes his nose while sitting full weight on his stomach.
He is just human furniture to Princess Rachel. She eventually uses his teeth to remove her shoes which
reveals her sweaty bare feet. She enjoys making him sniff her stinky feet. The slave complains about
awful her foot stench when she just laughs at him and announces “maybe the foot will smell better?”
while making him remove her other shoe. It in fact does not smell any better. The slave attempts to
move his face away from the terrible stench but Princess Rachel just laughs at him demanding “Too bad!
Keep your head still!” Princess really loves to feel his breath between her sweaty toes… and she knows
this is where the stench is the worst so she focuses most of the time in that position with her toes
cupping his nose and her sole keeping his mouth closed. She finally finds a comfortable position and
begins to play on her phone and ignore the human footstool beneath her full weight.

https://k2s.cc/file/f8c54e9c08f2e/Rache ... elling.mp4
Centurr

Post by Centurr »

Bratty Princess Thalia THALIA Cruel Games.mp4

File Size: 1570 Mb
Resolutin: 1280 x 720 / 25 fps
Duration: 00:42:28

I live my life as I want, I have lovers and slaves, males and females. And I have my two sugarslaves in
the house, working for me and serving me and I am never bored of my cruel games with them! Shoe cleaning
time, I wear my sexy black high heels and I call oldie to lick them clean. I smoke as I see him working
down there at my feet and I throw the ash of my cigarette on the floor. When oldie licks my soles clean,
I make them again dirty, rubbing them on the ash in the floor! The desperate face of my stupid sugarslave
entertains me and I make him suck the heels of my shoes and I rub hard the soles on his mouth and squeeze
his face. I take off my shoes and I finish the cleaning alone on his tongue, without of course to forget
to dominate him, slapping him with my shoes on his face!

https://k2s.cc/file/d7e50785b46d7/Bratt ... _Games.mp4
Centurr

Post by Centurr »

Brat Princess2 Alexa Manipulates a Foot slave into Chastity.mp4

File Size: 258 Mb
Duration: 00:20:03

Alexa chats with her boyfriend while her classmate, Danni, licks her shoes. Alexa remembers her project is
due tomorrow. She’s going to need for danni to do her friend Jen’s project, too. Danni complains that he
cannot finish the project for Alexa, Jen, and himself in just one day. Danni doesn’t like Jen. One time she
spit on the sidewalk and made danni lick it up. Alexa thinks that story is funny. It doesn’t matter if danni
doesn’t like Jen. Alexa likes Jen. Danni agrees to do Jen’s paper for Alexa. Danni is rewarded with Alexa’s
feet. He kisses Alexa’s black nylon trouser socks. Alexa puts her foot in Danni’s mouth. Danni sucks on the
Nylon around Alexa’s toes. Alexa wants to mention something to Danni. She would like for Danni to try chastity.
Danni does not know what chastity is. When Danni learns what it is he does not want to do it. Danni confesses
that after he worships Alexa’s feet he likes to touch himself. Alexa tells him that if he does not go into
chastity he will have no feet to worship. Danni agrees to go into chastity to make Alexa happy. Danni strips
naked. Alexa hopes the chastity is small enough. Alexa teaches Danni how to wear the device. Alexa locks
danni in. She teases danni’s chastity. He cannot get an erection. Alexa is having so much fun! She wants danni
to take her to the mall. Danni can buy her some jewelry to hang his key from.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: female domination.

https://k2s.cc/file/4c28c157cf539/Brat_ ... astity.mp4
Centurr

Post by Centurr »

SUPERGIRLS vs Males CAROLINA Early Hangover.mp4

File Size: 752 Mb
Duration: 01:02:15

HOW PERFECT LOOKS THE MUSCULAR BODY OF YOUNG AMAZON CAROLINA IN THIS SEXY OUTFIT!!! Gorgeous Carolina is in
the best form of her life, she trains for her fitness competitions and she feels stronger than ever! In few
days is a big competition and she stays at her step-uncle's house. He is a big loser and he goes around the
house holding a bottle of intox-fantasy and making sarcastic comments for Carolina. She never liked this asshole
and he distracts her from her target. When the bottle is almost empty, he starts the trash talk, that the
muscles of Carolina are just for beauty and the real tough guys are from the street, like him. Carolina tells
him that she can kick his ass anytime and he laughs at her. He leaves the bottle and he attacks her, this is the
perfect set up for Carolina to release her stress and teach a lesson to this stupid asshole! My Step-Uncle Is My
Footbitch - Foot Domination And Footsmother Against The Wall This pussy cannot resist more after the hard beatdown
and now he is helpless against the wall. Carolina wants to humiliate him and command him to lick her sexy feet. He
doesn't want and pushes her feet away, but she kicks him hard and pushes her feet on his face, pressing it with his
head against the wall and blocking his breath. He starts to beg but Carolina keeps dominating him hard with her
feet on his face, footgagging him and wipping her soles all over it, just to footsmother him again when he complains.
Finally he starts to lick Carolina's feet and she is so happy that he is her footbitch and she keeps dominating him!
Squeezing Your Throat With My Hands And Arms - Armscissors And Headlocks How superior Carolina stands over her step-uncle,
having him on his knees after she kicked his ass! She has a wild joy on her face while she traps his throat with her
strong hands, making his face blue! She does some amazing arm schissorholds and headlocks and the poor guy begs her
to let him. He struggles to move, but the physical strength of muscular Carolina makes him understand that he is at
her mercy! Your Muscles Are Just A Decoration - BRUTAL Kicking And Beatdown It is so easy for young Amazon Carolina
to avoid the attacks of the waster step-uncle and she throws him on the tatami and starts to kick him brutally! She
kicks without mercy on his belly and his chest and he rolls over begging her to stop. When he stands up, Carolina
punches his body fast and sends him back on the tatami for some more brutal kicks! She kicks, stomps and squeezes his
face under her feet and tramples him hard, humiliating him verbally while his face is totally red and he struggles to
fight back. After a hard beatdown, he cannot even stand up and Carolina continues to dominate him on the tatami,
humiliating him hard! Taste My Sweaty Ass - HARD Facesitting In Hot Outfit Carolina has just perfect curvy ass that
looks really sexy in this outfit. But her step-uncle told her many times that she has fat ass and now is the time to
take a good taste of this ass! The poor loser is beaten on the tatami and Carolina uses his face to rest, sitting
hard on it and smothering him. He begs her to stop but she shuts him up with her perfect ass, his face goes so deep
under it as Carolina sits hard!

https://k2s.cc/file/65596b6f76476/SUPER ... ngover.mp4
Centurr

Post by Centurr »

Meanasianwife Defeated Under My Bare Feet And Humiliated.mp4

File Size: 929 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160 / 30 fps 4K
Duration: 00:12:15

Description:

My foot slave is captured in an amazing hold which sentences him to smell my feet for the whole time of this clip. He is
lying on his tummy while I sit on his back, pushing his face deep into my feet. If he doesn't want to be smothered, he
has to use all the remaining power in his arms to lift himself a little bit constantly. But it isn't easy! Look at what
kind of position he is in - It's tough, uncomfortable, and quite exhausting to lift anything from below.

No wonder he slowly gave up and rather breathed very heavily through my feet because he has no power to left anymore. It's
a real struggle for him and a great humiliating lesson. Now he realizes even more than ever, that he is just a foot slave
and I can use him whenever I want to.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING, FOOT SMOTHER, FOOT HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, ASIAN GODDESS.
Keywords: foot smelling, foot smother, asian feet, foot humiliation, foot domination, foot fetish, foot femdom, asian femdom,
wrestling foot, foot hold, bare feet, asian, foot slave, foot worship, foot lock

https://k2s.cc/file/5661588583526/Meana ... liated.mp4
Centurr

Post by Centurr »

Brat Princess2 Alexa Foot Worship Heaven for Foot Slave.mp4

File Size: 277 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 30 fps
Duration: 00:08:47

This clip is for anyone who loves to worship feet. This dumb foot slut gets the privilege to worship Alexas foot.
From licking the toes down to the arch and to the heel. Then sucking each and every toe. This is the only thing
he is good for. I wonder if he can fit all of her toes in his mouth?

Princess Crystal

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, TOE SUCKING, FOOT WORSHIP, HUMILIATION, FOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: alexa.

https://k2s.cc/file/f0545b11b27d1/Brat_ ... _Slave.mp4
Centurr

Post by Centurr »

Damazonia Serviced and worshipped by our rubber slaves.mp4

File Size: 2697 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 24 fps
Duration: 00:18:44

Lounging by the pool, Damazonia and Alexxa Von Hell are relaxing and smoking cigars after a long day.
Matrix comes just at the right moment with her two rubber slaves whose only purposes are to serve and
worship. The Goddesses are demanding and the slaves know how to solely bring their best behaviour and
service; They are well trained, so they will be following orders as per the ladies' wishes. Massaging
their shoulders and feet, worship their perfect bodies...The shiny latex is glowing under the sun while
the Dominas enjoy themselves. Damazonia's dirty feet will be clean, her armpits too; After all, the
servants are also great cleaners. Mistress Matrix makes sure their toys are always focused on their tasks,
feeding them spit as reward. Mistress Alexxa Von hell let herself being worshipped from ass to toes and
use the rubber slaves as ashtray. What a perfect day for the Goddesses who deserved every single minute
of attention; And that goes without mentioning how lucky the slaves are!

https://k2s.cc/file/599802fa627be/Damaz ... slaves.mp4
Centurr

Post by Centurr »

SERVANTS FOR GIRLS NICOLE and JANE Your nasty face and filthy tongue will be dirty.mp4

File Size: 969 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 50 fps
Duration: 00:14:24

My friend Jane and I like to have fun with all kinds of idiots like this whore. She is ready to do whatever
we tell her .. Today we will have fun with her properly! Her filthy tongue will turn black with dirt, and her
nasty face will become wet with our saliva! This slut deserves a lot of humiliation, so we don't feel sorry
for her at all .. lol. Let the fun begin! ..Nicole..

https://k2s.cc/file/09943e81a6b6c/SERVA ... _dirty.mp4
Centurr

Post by Centurr »

Licking Girls Feet AURORA and SARAH You definitely wanna freshen up pig.mp4

File Size: 1149 Mb
Duration: 00:17:04

Pig's place is a puddle, where else? After rose became a slave girl, Nicole put her in a puddle where she belongs.
Today Aurora and Sarah decided to visit her and they brought a bowl for her to drink. "You've been sitting here
all night and we think you're thirsty?" - Sarah asked and scooped muddy and dirty water from a puddle. rose began
to sip nasty water from the bowl while the girls took pictures of her and laughed at her. They rolled their heavy
boots in the mud and ordered the slave girl to lick this mess. rosa tried to clean the girls' dirty boots with her
tongue, but they got dirty over and over again. Aurora and Sarah put boots on her head, dipping her face in the
mud and ordering her to eat it. The slave girl ate a lot of dirt from the girls' boots and the ground .. Her face
and tongue were all covered in mud and she felt as humiliated as possible.

https://k2s.cc/file/d389bdfb477ac/Licki ... up_pig.mp4
Centurr

Post by Centurr »

SERVANTS FOR GIRLS AURORA and SARAH Lets check how our slave lives.mp4

File Size: 1121 Mb
Duration: 00:16:42

Have you ever seen or thought about where and how nasty slaves live? Today my friend Aurora and I decided to visit
our slave girl rose. Ugh, how disgusting it is .. she lives like a real pig .. rests in the garbage and eats pet food.
I'm sure she's glad to see us! lol. We'll let her eat this nasty food and lick our shoes. We are kind today! But we
don't want to stay in this dump for too long ... so we'll leave her here. Here is the place for her!

https://k2s.cc/file/245f6d10741aa/SERVA ... _lives.mp4