Washington DC area footjob and shoejob gangbang

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

adidasflipflops

Washington DC area footjob and shoejob gangbang

Post by adidasflipflops »

Ok guys here it is! The moment we have all been waiting for. I have convinced my longtime friend and play partner Lady Steph to do a footjob and shoejob gangbang! If you are in the Washington DC area you are not going to want to miss this. It will work like this. Guys will arrive, you fuck her feet and play with her shoes as much as you want but each load will get blown on her feet with no clean up. If you want clean feet get there in the first wave of guys as the first bukkake session will take place after everyone in the room gets a turn. There will be a donation of $75 to help of out with room costs but you get to fuck her feet and shoes!

There will be Heels, Flats, Sneakers, Sandals, flip flops and slides there to play will and cum with too.

Contact me for more information as I am coordinating it. No flakers or people who want hot talk. Please be 100% serious when contacting me. No time for time wasters.

Here is the girl so you can see her work:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/22328 ... tish-clips