GF’s Stockings Feet

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

SOLESADDICT

GF’s Stockings Feet

Post by SOLESADDICT »

Hello everyone! First time posting here in this forum and very excited to share my pics and experiences! For starters, here’s my girlfriends size 8 1/2 US feet in some mismatched nylons she put on for play time. She loves getting her feet worshipped and putting her smelly feet in my face! Also, she’s into the idea that her feet could be shown off to foot lovers like me all over the world! Won’t be posting any of her fully nude or with face before I talk to her. But enjoy these for now, have plenty more to come! Let me know what you guys think and what you’d want to see next!
23F15AC9-94F6-40AB-BF17-0BE8D20F491B.jpeg
261F9B58-677A-4519-9042-385C1A5DBCE8.jpeg
2880C1F8-F610-4C20-BDA6-33FCE5B07BF9.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Re: GF’s Stockings Feet

Post by wifey-heels »

Mmmmmm
I love them
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Wow!!! Absolutely incredible, you are a lucky man....I would totally love to have those sexy feet in my face while she strokes me!! I hope you do share more
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Oh yes..!! I would love to spend a few hours by her nylon tootsies before blowing a massive load all over them…and her..!!
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

Very cool get your dick out and coat those toes in hoes
Mattmon

Post by Mattmon »

Absolutely love her feet. Would love to see some cum on her stocking covered feet!
tommyhotpants

Post by tommyhotpants »

I love nylon feet! You are very lucky!
nr1hoselover

Post by nr1hoselover »

You are a lucky man,
I would love smell those sexy feet in pantyhose and get a handjob the same time.
She can give you a footjob in pantyhose , at the end you give her a big load on her pantyhosed feet.
SOLESADDICT

Post by SOLESADDICT »

Update: Taking pictures of all her shoes and going to get some foot action tonight. Will be posting her cum covered feet as well!
Mattmon

Post by Mattmon »

SOLESADDICT wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:22 am Update: Taking pictures of all her shoes and going to get some foot action tonight. Will be posting her cum covered feet as well!
Can't wait to see!!