GF’s Stockings Feet

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

SOLESADDICT

Re: GF’s Stockings Feet

Post by SOLESADDICT »

image_67197953.jpg
1.jpg
22.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
image_50371585.JPG
yellowpanda8 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:30 am Very cool get your dick out and coat those toes in hoes
Mattmon wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:58 am Absolutely love her feet. Would love to see some cum on her stocking covered feet!
My pleasure!
Had some more nylon foot fun with her today! She wore one Coffee colored stocking, the best of both worlds. She often mixes up pairs of things to wear and she knows I love it when she'll wear mismatched colored nylons or an ankle sock and a stocking. I hope you enjoy the load on her feet I blew! Also, just one picture of all the main pairs of shoes she's been wearing lately. Ones all the way to the right are the smelliest. Can take a deeper dive into those and her other shoes she doesn't wear as often if you guys would like that!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Love it man! Quite the load too
SOLESADDICT

Post by SOLESADDICT »

phoselover wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:17 pm Love it man! Quite the load too
I appreciate it, phoselover! Glad to share with foot fetish and nylon enthusiast like you!
Mattmon

Post by Mattmon »

Wow what a cumshot! Just what those beautiful feet needed!
SOLESADDICT

Post by SOLESADDICT »

Mattmon wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:01 pm Wow what a cumshot! Just what those beautiful feet needed!
Was glad I was able to give them a good sized load. Glad you enjoy her feet! Anyone interested in her shoes or any other footwear?
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

Great content. My favorite are nylon foot jobs. Clearly you enjoyed that also. Nice load on the nylon covered feet
SOLESADDICT

Post by SOLESADDICT »

yellowpanda8 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:46 am Great content. My favorite are nylon foot jobs. Clearly you enjoyed that also. Nice load on the nylon covered feet
Me too! So glad you enjoy, I can certainly get some more pics. Just let me know if there is something specific footwear wise you want her to wear!
Mattmon

Post by Mattmon »

SOLESADDICT wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:25 pm
Mattmon wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:01 pm Wow what a cumshot! Just what those beautiful feet needed!
Was glad I was able to give them a good sized load. Glad you enjoy her feet! Anyone interested in her shoes or any other footwear?
I'd be interested in her shoes, any flats?
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Damn, she's a sexy thing!! Love seeing a sneak at those titties!!