my mother feet

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

cmoore

Re: my mother feet

Post by cmoore »

Amazing update! I can’t wait to see what pics you’ll be able to take now, I’m hoping she lets you keep covering her feet in cum
lovematurefeet

Post by lovematurefeet »

wifey-heels wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:48 am I'm hooked! I bet aunt gets in on it also
And no, sorry but my aunt doesn't know anything, at least I think so.
cmoore wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:07 am Amazing update! I can’t wait to see what pics you’ll be able to take now, I’m hoping she lets you keep covering her feet in cum
Yeah, don't worry about that, she knows that's the price to pay to get her feet licked.

It's like last Sunday, I propose to accompany her to the street market, it's her Sunday morning ritual, she was very happy with my proposal.
She goes down the stairs dressed in a pretty dress and especially the sandals on which I had abundantly squirt.
A sweet shiver rose in me, she was going for a walk with it in the middle of the street.
Ok the top has been cleaned, but the interior has received a hell of a lot ...

My mother looking at me smiling, let me know that she was really happy that I accompanied her and seeing my head noticing the sandals she wears, delighted with the effect it has on me ....

"But yes my dear, she said to me, I too would love for you to eat them for me, but for now we're going out, go hop! And it's you who's driving!

Here we are, we walk around, she stops at all the stands, asks me my opinion on clothes, color ect ...
And my mink freezes on a pair of stiletto heels in which I could see mom's juicy feet.

She asks me what interests me at this point, I tell her the model, she rushes straight to the merchant and asks for his size.
She tries them on and asks my opinion, seeing that they were more than to my taste she asks me if I offered to her, I took out the change without hesitation.
The ballad continued in a good mood, midday arrived she asked me what I wanted to eat this midday, I proposed to her to invite her to the restaurant, she was satisfied by the answer ....

At the restaurant, we discuss, laugh, and I thank her for having accepted for the heels, she answers me that there is nothing, and since I had paid them for a reason that we both know. .

When the meal is over, we head back home, we put away the groceries ect ect ...

"Thank you again my dear, I had a very good morning, I eat well, I'm starting to tire, I'm going to wash my feet and lie down, going to the bathroom she adds:
"The new shoes are at the foot of my bed, I'll call you, make your tiger" ...

She didn't think so well to say, I waited patiently for the moment when I could finally taste her feet, the minutes passed when I received a text message accompanied by this photo
01.jpeg
here is who should bait the tiger, I hope he is hungry ...

I climbed the stairs, once in front of the door of her room, I got into the game, I got on all fours, and walked slowly towards her bed, she noticed my ride laughing, at the foot of the bed I jumped on it, getting up the quilt that hid my pittance, leaned over his still shod feet and slipped a big, long lick over the top, I unhooked the strap on one foot, gently removed the heel, and began to swallow his big toe , a groan of pleasure was heard, while continuing to suck on each toe of the foot I took it off the second shoe to better appreciate the taste of this one too.
I literally stuffed myself, running my tongue over each soles of her feet, swallowing her heel full in her mouth, and that arch, OMG that arch with its folds, that only good mommy's feet have.

My feet drenched in saliva, I climbed up along the bottom of the bed, letting my shorts go, my stiff cock was already drooling, I stuck it on the sole of the right foot holding firmly with the help of my hand gripped to his feet.
While continuing to devour the left, I began my back and forth along her arch, that's when she put her phone down, closing her eyes and fell asleep, so I took advantage of this moment to put her on the new shoe and banged his foot juice.
02.jpg
03.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

GOOD GAWD!!!! That made me explode
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Damn!!!
dragaorafael

Post by dragaorafael »

lovematurefeet wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:37 am After she come market, i help her to tidy and she saw i cleaned house, she's happy i make that
"haaaa so cool , you cleaned the house, that a nice surprise! thx you honey, now wath you want to eat this noon?"
my eyes fall and look her feet, i want eat that i think, i'm blocked and forget answer.
"after eat you can play my honey! she said amused for the time i'm hungry"
"nice idea mom this is the best dessert can i have"
"if you want, let me prepare the meal pls honey"

After eat, she go bathroom, i clean the table, she come back and go watch tv....
She elongated on sofa, i come sit at his feet, she put them on my leg and she tells me they were washed.
I take them begin a massage, and at the time i lift up near my mouth and put a kiss, she say nothing...
Put a second kiss, and the third and keep position, open the mouth she feel my tongue and continue my strategy....
I take second feet, look the arch feet i'm so exited, and put on my mouth, she let me play, i begin really lick those arch and ... her soles.
She really let me lick her soles, she continue wath tv and say nothing, i'm in paradise.
so i decide to be very serious and put my tong on the heel of the foot and goes up to the toes.
"it's nice what you're doing to me" she said "i never know this sensation and that It relaxes me"
"Hooooo mom, you you how many time i want to do that with your feet".....
" I know honey, i often noticed you look secretly my feet, now you can do all you want i promise, and be sure you no just want eat them ?"
"really mom, i can do everything with your feet?"
"yes you can, i know what you want doing, i remember my pantyhose"....
"hoooo thx you mom, very thx you"
i continu licking, and i put a feet on my hard cock, she continue watch tv, i get out my dick and rub slowly on her feet...
she finish fall asleep i continu my job, i rub slowly, its feel good,my balls burning, that come, that come.....

1393423556167.jpg
After you finish beautifully like that on your mom's feet, do you leave her feet with your cum? Or do you clean the cum from her feet yourself?
cmoore

Post by cmoore »

That’s hot as fuck!

Do you reckon you be able to get some photos of her kneeling down in the heels with the straps undone so she heelpops. I’d love to see her sexy wrinkles soles whiles she heelpops, even better if she does with her soles covered in cum
numatz

Post by numatz »

If I can allow myself, I would be you, I would continue in this momentum.
I read your story with a lot of attention, and I believe I perceive that your mother is becoming addicted to your practices, many of us will tell you, some women take a liking to having their feet massaged, and moreover I I understand that your mom has appreciated that your cock is sailing on her soles, what could be more encouraging?
lovematurefeet

Post by lovematurefeet »

No Dragaorafael, I didn't clean anything, on the contrary, I scraped the shoe with her feet I didn't want her to lose a drop, but the no photos sorry, too many risks
lovematurefeet

Post by lovematurefeet »

Cmoore ,I don't think it's achievable right now, but I find the idea very good, to know her in her heels filled with my sperm that's interesting, but for now I have to keep control, the situation is out of the ordinary, and as Numatz said (thanks for the advice;)), I must above all not lose my mind, and guide her more and more in my world ....
cmoore

Post by cmoore »

Anymore updates?