my mother feet

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

dragaorafael

Re: my mother feet

Post by dragaorafael »

It looks fake to me. I don't deny that the story is good and it excited me a lot. but it feels like those erotic tales from adult magazines.
numatz

Post by numatz »

Hoooo yes! Mature mom feet are the best !
Fuck them again, they made for that :P
lovematurefeet

Post by lovematurefeet »

numatz wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:07 pm Hoooo yes! Mature mom feet are the best !
Fuck them again, they made for that :P
That what i think when i look her feet :evil:
cmoore

Post by cmoore »

I agree, her feet need more cum and fucking
dragaorafael

Post by dragaorafael »

Do your mother let you do more things or just use her feet?
lovematurefeet

Post by lovematurefeet »

dragaorafael wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:34 pm It looks fake to me. I don't deny that the story is good and it excited me a lot. but it feels like those erotic tales from adult magazines.
i know that a incredible story, i undertand you no problem, so i'm not coming to loose my time to write a fake or adult magazines, i'm here cause i have a same passion as everyone here, that a first point .
Second, i don't tell around my friend my love to my mom feet, for me, if two people agree in principle, why not, and to aswer your last question, no i don't do anything helse with her, always i just want her feet, that to much long i have they under my eyes, sometimes can touch them, massage them but nothing else cause I didn't have the courage , but she know about my fetish passion, little boy, i play with her feet always i can do, begin kiss, after lick them, few time practice i discover the sucking toes.... how many times i wait the saturday morning to come silently to lick her feet while she was still asleep, she would wake up quickly, noticing what was happening, very often she would turn on her stomach, I took this as an invitation to greedily lick the soles of her feet, taking the opportunity to rub me on one of them.....

And then I grew up and she made me understand that I had to stop ...

And there was this event 2/3 years ago, we were at my aunt's place for the weekend, going to piss, noise in the kitchen, discreetly I approached and surprised the ladies talking about me and my passion for female feet.
My aunt noticed my way of looking at his, my mother noticed "it's the same when he looks at mine" she said "and I can tell you that he massages the feet very well" she said laughing "he is so good that I end up falling asleep and I am sure he will benefit from it"
I returned to the TV quietly waiting patiently either, I had to share the sofa bed with my mother, and firmly decide to eat her feet.
With the TV on, I turned my head to watch the show, my face standing about twenty centimeters from my nighttime meal, my hand slipped grabbing her feet without warning and I began a massage ....
Mom had a slight start but quickly let herself go in a groan of well-being, and in between asked me to take care of the other at the same time, which I did of course.
I only had eyes for its plants, analyzing each fold with appetite, over the movements of my fingers I spawned them more and more close to my mouth, the heel was too close I kissed it ....
No negative reaction from him, I opened my mouth slowly letting my tongue taste, timidly at first and then more and more insistent .....
Suddenly she turned around offering me her plants and told me that for this time only I could kiss her as before ...

She must have felt the furious lick against her vault, I was like a wild animal licking a big fat steck, she let it go, relaxed completely, I held her, her feet are mine, I gently pull her leg so that I can climb my hard cock on his plant while devouring the other.
I didn't know if she was sleeping or not, I didn't care I squirted on her feet offered it was the first happiest day of my life.
sniff-guy

Post by sniff-guy »

Foot fetish often starts with the Mother, spending alot of time at her feet and it becomes a fetish for some.
To cum Moms feet is the ultimate holy grail for some...
dragaorafael

Post by dragaorafael »

lovematurefeet wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:58 pm
dragaorafael wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:34 pm It looks fake to me. I don't deny that the story is good and it excited me a lot. but it feels like those erotic tales from adult magazines.
i know that a incredible story, i undertand you no problem, so i'm not coming to loose my time to write a fake or adult magazines, i'm here cause i have a same passion as everyone here, that a first point ...
Thanks for your response. I apologize if I felt a little inconvenient. One of the things that made me doubt your story is that she always fall asleep when you played with her nice feet, but now that i think about it, she could be pretending to sleep, so you could feel more comfortable exploring her feet.
I asked if she would let you do other things with her because, as from my point of view only you are enjoying much pleasure from your mother's feet. Perhaps it was fair to return her some pleasure. I'm not implying anything weird, but maybe asking her how you can repay her for such a good time.
lovematurefeet

Post by lovematurefeet »

hello, it does not matter, I can understand that it is rare to meet this kind of situation, as some say I reached the holy grail and I was wondering if there was any another like me who loved women's feet and happy to see that in fact there are many of us.
Well, we don't all have the same delirium but whatever, I discovered new interesting practices that I intend to do with my mother's feet.
To answer your question, and I admit to asking myself it too, over the course of discussion with her, I got her to tell me what she thought of my fetishistic inclination.
She was embarrassed by the question and started by reminding me that when I was little she found it cute that I kissed her on the feet, it lasted a long time, then I started with my tongue and she confessed. find it pleasant and surprisingly surprised to appreciate it, she did not see the evil at the time, I am her son, I just wanted to play with her feet, she thought that she was playing at being a beast that devoured its prey since I was passionate about animal reporting ....
then she started to understand the purpose of my little games and that's where she wanted to stop, and admitted that she had missed serving her beast as a meal ....
I asked her then why that night at my aunt's house, she let me do it?
Tonight I didn't expect you to take the lead at all, and when you start the massage, I found it too good, even though I knew I was going to pay the price for how you ended up .... "
"hey yes my darling I was not sleeping that day, but hey I suspected that you would go to the end and my time what you did at my feet was not unpleasant at all, and I m 'even expected you to try your luck again I might not have said no "
I was very excited by this discussion, I replied that I had not dared, since she insisted on the "exceptionally" and therefore if it were to happen only once that it would be the most beautiful ...
After that I took it back on the why overnight, she clearly kept her pantyhose, I was forced to crack.
she replied that she also missed being "devoured" her feet, the massage is very good but the language is better, she said laughing, it gives her a confusing sensation, even intoxicating, and she was sick of thinking about it every time she saw me check out her feet.
"Now you know everything, she said to me, you do your feline, my feet are yours, you do what you want with them"

A few things ready, here is what has been said
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I'm hooked! I bet aunt gets in on it also