my mother feet

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Shoeaddict99

Re: my mother feet

Post by Shoeaddict99 »

Show us pictures of you worshipping her feet!
lovematurefeet

Post by lovematurefeet »

dragaorafael wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:05 am How far up her legs does your mother allow you to climb?
Have you ever felt the urge to heat things up a little more?
No never else, i just need her feet, she let me play with them, and i very satify.

Her legs mmmmmm i can take this photo , but she don't wont take other pics full leg when the game begin
1409557114164.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
poul14758

Post by poul14758 »

lovematurefeet wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:51 am
dragaorafael wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:05 am How far up her legs does your mother allow you to climb?
Have you ever felt the urge to heat things up a little more?
No never else, i just need her feet, she let me play with them, and i very satify.

Her legs mmmmmm i can take this photo , but she don't wont take other pics full leg when the game begin

1409557114164.jpg
OMG! Amazing legs, nylons and heels! She's very sexy!
lovematurefeet

Post by lovematurefeet »

1402627714719.jpg
1402627984562.jpg
1402627996209.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Oh MYYYYY
lovematurefeet

Post by lovematurefeet »

last night to please mom I prepared a good roast chicken with homemade fries, a good wine and even buy ice cream for dessert.

She was very happy to come home, to see the table set and the hot meal waiting for her...

"How nice of you to do this for me! she said to me, I'm going upstairs to change and I'm coming, I'll let you cut the chicken, my dear!"

By the time she comes back I take care of the cutting and the service, here she is reappearing dressed in a pair of black tights with seams that I had taken care to leave on her bed....

- "Do you like it like that?" she said turning on herself.

I stared lustfully at her shapely legs of black nylon traversed by this line of stitching perched on strapped pumps that I particularly like...

- "ha yes, you are very beautiful mum, it suits you well, very sexy honestly"

- "perfect, I must admit that sometimes I have the feeling and I don't take it badly at all, I reassure you that I'm your whore, wait, let me explain, you offer me heels and nylons knowing very well that I'm going to wear them so that you abuse my feet but from another city you already know that I find it exciting to be at your mercy my little fetishist pervert, and you're doing very well in the way of doing it "

- "And I would never thank you enough for letting me live the fantasy of my life, your feet have always been the most attractive that I know and I never get tired, and if we have a meal? It's going to be cold. "

We sat down to eat, I poured her a glass of wine, she enjoyed the meal I had concocted, she resumed the dialogue on her feelings, I gave her as a point of view, that in everyday life c is my mother and all the respect that is due to her, but that when I take myself to her feet, it becomes for me the object of all my desires and that when I write or tell you that they are good for you slutty feet is letting go, nothing more, and I remind her that she is an accomplice and entirely in agreement when offering me her feet, like the times she sends me pictures of her feet in nylons while she's at work knowing very well that I'm going to come and get them for me, and that doesn't mean I'm talking badly or disrespecting her afterwards....

I was entitled to congratulations for my defense, here she is reassured and recognized that she finds her account in pleasing me with her feet, knowing my requirements and taste in the matter she felt flattered that I set my sights on hers. .

The meal finished, I cleared the table, here she was lying on the sofa, on her stomach she bent her knees exposing her wrinkled soles....

"Come fuck your bitch mother's feet" she said

I threw myself on them with my mouth full, biting them lightly which made her groan with pleasure, her wet soles excited me I made a hole in her right heel, and straddled them to slide my drooling cock into the hole and file her sole, took the other foot to put pressure on my cock trapped in the nylon

"Here, like that, it's good feet just like that" I said
- "Go ahead my dear they are yours, do what you want, they are made for that, your mother's feet"

When she said that, I climbed into the towers and kissed her feet even harder, more pressed, she appreciated this perverse massage, bending her feet upwards, it hit her toes, my glans going through each fold, a real delight which ended up making me crack and I ejaculated profusely ...

I went down, sat at the end of the sofa, she stretched her legs out to me, telling me that the other was jealous, I got hard and grabbed her feet to clauqer my cock on her offered sole.

"Do you like me mistreating him like that mom?" (I admit that saying mom at the end made me very excited)
-" MMMMHHH yes it's good that, you watch it before you use it, you're right, remind him that he must be docile, give him a good series on this bitch's foot "

Finally she lent herself to the game and it was one of the most beautiful moments of my life.

I slammed my cock harder on her underfoot, accelerating at times, then stuck my cock with the other still juicy pressing on it I started an enraged footjob....

"Here, take this on your slutty feet! I said, cumming on it, don't move mum, I'm going to feed it to you with my sperm, it'll remind them who have to be docile with every step you take!"
Adding his words to the gesture, I spread my juice on his sole.

A few moments later, she turned to me:

"Thank you my dear, for the dinner, the evening, and the lesson of .... letting go!, she said smiling, I had a very good time, and speaking of which they are well trained you can enjoy more if you want, I'm tired I'm going to sleep here"
lovematurefeet

Post by lovematurefeet »

IMG_20220427_003602.jpg
IMG_20220427_014358.jpg
IMG_20220427_014444.jpg
IMG_20220427_015240.jpg
IMG_20220427_015415.jpg
IMG_20220427_015525.jpg
IMG_20220427_015427.jpg
IMG_20220427_015530.jpg
IMG_20220427_015622.jpg
hellin

Post by hellin »

Goooood boy, don't worry i don't trash this pantyhose, you as don't finish to play with that...

Kisss

Sylvia
(Your mom hihi) 😘
Vipmodel00

Post by Vipmodel00 »

Want to see son sucking your big toe ..blur face ofc
hellin

Post by hellin »

Vipmodel00 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 11:53 pm Want to see son sucking your big toe ..blur face ofc
like that ?
storageemulated0DCIMCamera1436616052943.jpg
storageemulated0DCIMCamera1436616066817.jpg
storageemulated0DCIMCamera1436616072224.jpg
storageemulated0DCIMCamera1436616352638.jpg
storageemulated0DCIMCamera1436616370890.jpg
Sylvia