Pantyhose collections

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

droid1959

Re: Pantyhose collections

Post by droid1959 »

TOO many Sunday mornings sitting through hour long sermons from the preacher, I'd be sitting between my then future MIL (she was 40 back then, dressed well, always in heels) and my future wife. MIL always wore pantyhose with heels like slingbacks and open two wedges, and my future wife wore pantyhose and strappy low wedges. No wonder I was always day dreaming and hard. During the week I'd find her pantyhose in the laundry all the time and often she also left her causal heels laying around. Sooo many times I jacked off hard wearing her pantyhose and heels. But I never thought at that time to fuck her shoes and cum on them and in them. Sure wish I had.
Lynn240

Post by Lynn240 »

I have tons😃
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

045C356B-0A24-439B-A65A-278B20AA5C9A.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

Can we see you in those hose Lynn 240
diggs95

Post by diggs95 »

droid1959 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:11 am TOO many Sunday mornings sitting through hour long sermons from the preacher, I'd be sitting between my then future MIL (she was 40 back then, dressed well, always in heels) and my future wife. MIL always wore pantyhose with heels like slingbacks and open two wedges, and my future wife wore pantyhose and strappy low wedges. No wonder I was always day dreaming and hard. During the week I'd find her pantyhose in the laundry all the time and often she also left her causal heels laying around. Sooo many times I jacked off hard wearing her pantyhose and heels. But I never thought at that time to fuck her shoes and cum on them and in them. Sure wish I had.
You ever came inside the pantyhose? Like had your cock inside the leg? I steal my aunt’s or step mom’s pantyhose allll the time. They never notice haha. I always try to target them on a Sunday afternoon knowing they just came back from church!
diggs95

Post by diggs95 »

Guys my grandma is about to throw get rid of an entire closet full of used pantyhose. Does anyone here have any interest of buying them? I told her she could easily sell instead of trashing 👀
igotsweetfeet

Post by igotsweetfeet »

I sell used pantyhose that I have worn (I am a girl)
If you are interested just message me !!
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

diggs95 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:12 am
droid1959 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:11 am TOO many Sunday mornings sitting through hour long sermons from the preacher, I'd be sitting between my then future MIL (she was 40 back then, dressed well, always in heels) and my future wife. MIL always wore pantyhose with heels.
You ever came inside the pantyhose? Like had your cock inside the leg? I steal my aunt’s or step mom’s pantyhose allll the time. They never notice haha. I always try to target them on a Sunday afternoon knowing they just came back from church!
I would wear my future MIL's pantyhose and cum hard in them, my cock head pushing into the crotch panel. I'd clean up my cum as best I could but I knew some of my cum was there on the sexy crotch panel of her pantyhose.
diggs95

Post by diggs95 »

droid1959 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:50 pm
diggs95 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:12 am
droid1959 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:11 am TOO many Sunday mornings sitting through hour long sermons from the preacher, I'd be sitting between my then future MIL (she was 40 back then, dressed well, always in heels) and my future wife. MIL always wore pantyhose with heels.
I would wear my future MIL's pantyhose and cum hard in them, my cock head pushing into the crotch panel. I'd clean up my cum as best I could but I knew some of my cum was there on the sexy crotch panel of her pantyhose.

Wow. I would love to see that. I just raided my aunts drawer & found some smelly knee high nylons she wore to church the other day. I took them. I’m ready to explode in them.
shoecummer80

Post by shoecummer80 »

I have huge pantyhose fetish . I buy them worn from a girl of Facebook. I have 60 pairs of pantyhose