Nylon challenge. Let’s see some cumshots

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

phfan1988

Re: Nylon challenge. Let’s see some cumshots

Post by phfan1988 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:45 pm
yellowpanda8 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:34 am Well done love the cum in her black nylons
I didn’t cum in her tights/pantyhose today but you can see there’s a bit of pre-cum in the ‘tenting’ pic!
Did she wear that pair later on?
Heelslover21

Post by Heelslover21 »

This thread is top notch! I miss playing with my ex wife’s nylons and shoes! Moved back in with parents short term and missing out massivly but seeing this thread has given me the urge to go out and get some nylons to have some fun with!
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

Thanks. Go get some nylons let’s see you having fun
randy5701

Post by randy5701 »

Daughter wore these,after I loaded them up
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Lots of fun. I dated a gal for a while after my 2nd divorce, and I was open with her about my desires for feet, shoes, nylons. The 1st time my hard cock touched her was between her slim sexy nyloned feet. She had been teasing me with her bare feet on my lap, then said without my request "shall I put on some nylons for you?" YES! She came out of her bedroom wearing sheer black knee highs with lacey boy short panties.

I sat on a chair and she laid on the floor to put her nyloned feet on my lap, on my jeans. The tease was too much and I pulled out my hard cock. Her feet went to my cock and I let her stroke me up and down. I was leaking pre-cum to the point of getting it on her nylons, almost to the point of cumming, and she pulled her feet away, damn.
randy5701

Post by randy5701 »

droid1959 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:07 am Lots of fun. I dated a gal for a while after my 2nd divorce, and I was open with her about my desires for feet, shoes, nylons. The 1st time my hard cock touched her was between her slim sexy nyloned feet. She had been teasing me with her bare feet on my lap, then said without my request "shall I put on some nylons for you?" YES! She came out of her bedroom wearing sheer black knee highs with lacey boy short panties.

I sat on a chair and she laid on the floor to put her nyloned feet on my lap, on my jeans. The tease was too much and I pulled out my hard cock. Her feet went to my cock and I let her stroke me up and down. I was leaking pre-cum to the point of getting it on her nylons, almost to the point of cumming, and she pulled her feet away, damn.
that sucks she pulled away.good story tho
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Yup, ever since then I've had a thing for sheer nylon knee highs with sexy shoes especially. A few times my wife has worn sheer knee highs with heels for some hard hot bedroom fun.
AlexandraBraces

Post by AlexandraBraces »

Wow, amazing posts! Here's my cumshot on my suspender belt;)

AB-cum-on-suspender-belt-01.jpg
AB-cum-on-suspender-belt-02.jpg
AB-cum-on-suspender-belt-03.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Alexandra Braces Star - trans fetish content creator :D

https://onlyfans.com/alexandratrans
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Man this thread has been dead for awhile! I know it's not a cumshot but I got some new heels the other day and had to try them on with some pantyhose
IMG_9523S.jpg
IMG_9535S.jpg
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

That is awesome