Nylon challenge. Let’s see some cumshots

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

yellowpanda8

Re: Nylon challenge. Let’s see some cumshots

Post by yellowpanda8 »

Fun. Any on feet yours or otherwise? Just curious
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:45 am As requested here’s another hosiery cum pic. Unfortunately I didn’t realise the shot was out of focus when I took it. The body stocking felt amazing by the way. I tried to hold off on cumming but I simply couldn’t hold off for long!
Nice, I don't blame ya! Sometimes the nylon sensation is just too strong to hold off.
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

1B8581E4-FF93-4286-BBED-CF930F20D2B4.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

yellowpanda8 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:23 pm 1B8581E4-FF93-4286-BBED-CF930F20D2B4.jpeg
Damn! Great capture and technique!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Amazing picture. That really is the money shot! I used a pair of my wife’s opaque tights this afternoon whilst wanking with these lovely pink high heels. A messing ending as you’ll see!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

Wow that is awesome. Does your wife know. Mine does and doesn’t. She knows I use nylons for masturbation just not to the full extent. My wife gives me a foot job occasionally I didn’t manage photos last session.

Well done love the cum in her black nylons
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Slinkyheels wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:03 pm Amazing picture. That really is the money shot! I used a pair of my wife’s opaque tights this afternoon whilst wanking with these lovely pink high heels. A messing ending as you’ll see!
Nice man!! Love the heels and panties too.

Hope you guys don't mind me posting this, but saw it on Reddit and it was such a great load that I had to post here!
ygwjuupth2i81.jpg
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

Ya that is a huge load. Nice of her to take it on her feet.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

yellowpanda8 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:34 am Well done love the cum in her black nylons
I didn’t cum in her tights/pantyhose today but you can see there’s a bit of pre-cum in the ‘tenting’ pic!
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

Nice slinkyheels. Is that all your wife’s stuff. How much does she know about your kink,