For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

droid1959

Re: So many Pantyhose!

Post by droid1959 »

My wife has many pairs of pantyhose, probably more since we've been together starting in early 2011. To a point she forgets which or how many pair she has, but I would not assume that all women are like that. She has many pair of crotchless pantyhose and tights, some bought that way and most modified that way. I told her directly even before we became intimate, that I have a pantyhose/nylons/heels/foot fetish. I cherish every time we are out for an event or perhaps just out for dinner, when she wears pantyhose and then tells me "my pantyhose are crotchless" especially since she very rarely wears panties with pantyhose. Just typing this is getting me hard again.
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

?
Last edited by shoefreak on Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Just this past Saturday, out for a social event with the men's chorus I sing in, she wore a nice dress and black opaque tights, crotchless. This one time she did wear panties, perhaps because its February in Wisconsin. But when we got home she went into the bathroom, came back out with the tights still on, but no panties. MMM.

For New Years Eve, out for a nice dinner later drinks. She wore the same crotchless tights, but that time without panties, which she let me know at the bar during drinks. Hot fuck at home to celebrate the New Year right off!
louislu

Post by louislu »

shoefreak wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:28 pm
Here's a few pics of her I was able to candidly capture...unfortuntaly the image quality isn't as great as I would like as I had to take quick photos.

What do you think?

I did get a chance to cum in those mules in the first few pics.

...oh, this was at K&R's house :mrgreen:

_kr.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.