Sliding nylons over your cock while jacking off. How did it all start for you?

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

mrtickles

Sliding nylons over your cock while jacking off. How did it all start for you?

Post by mrtickles »

I would love to know, how many other guys have learned the joy of inserting their cocks into and using a pair of stockings, knee highs, ankle high nylons/sock, peds, to jerk off into.

I have to thank my young (at the time) and sexy Italian aunt for that!

I learned the joy of smelling sexy high heeled shoes as a young boy in grammer school back in the 70's
That was when my aunt came to live with my parents and me.
She came to live with us , from Italy, back in the late 60's...early 70's.
What a hottie! I only wish I would have a pic of her to share with all of you.

I can remember, she had these two sexy pair of all leather , high heeled shoes....one black and one brown, that eventually drove me insane with lust and in which I would fill, day after day with cum after school or when no one was home!
She dressesd in these heels everyday for work. She worked in NYC as a secretary for this Italian newspaper called Oggi.
I noticed that her nylon legs didnt look the same as my moms.....something different, which later I found out growing up, was because she wore sheer, off black, nylon stockings, where my mom wore the new, all in fad, pantyhose.
She would leave her worn nylons drapped over a chair in her bedroom. I guess she would wear them a few times before wasing them!!!!! Mmmm so sexy for even back then.

I took the chance one day of grabbing one of those nylons with her black leather heels with me and brought them into the bathroom , which was located between my room and hers.

During this point growing up, I would get those pre-cum, wet dreams that we all got.
I would find myself rubbing off as I woke.
I remember I started to lock myself in my room to enjoy these rubbing sessions which finally led to great jerk off times.

I dont know why i did it or what triggered me, but one day I wanted to see how her shoes and nylons smelled like.
That was the point of no return!!!!! Lol.

I guess they were all downstairs or outside at the time.
I can remember draping one of her stockings over my head, making the toe part fall in front of my nose, while I held one of her shoes up to my face, taking in all her scents. I was in heaven!!
I dont know why, but I rolled up her other worn nylon over my my hard cock and made sure the dark toe reinforcement was over my cock head.....and proceeded to jack off.

OMG !!!!!!!!! I never felt anything so intense before!!!!!!! The nylon rubbing over my young cock sent shivers up my back. My legs would shake after every stroke I took!
The musky scent of her leather heel and the sexy smell of her foot scented nylon over my face made me explode like I never did before !!!!!
It felt like an eternity , as I shot cum all over the place....wave after wave of cum spurting out.

That day changed everything for me.
To this day I try to add a pair of nylons/knee highs/pantyhose into the mix of my shoe cumming adventures.....be it of my wife, sister in law, mother in law or female friends!
droid1959

Re: Sliding nylons over your cock while jacking off. How did it all start for you?

Post by droid1959 »

Me too! With my wife now I get to enjoy her nyloned feet, especially most often when we are fucking, her in crotchless pantyhose and some variety of her many many sexy shoes. She knows when I get her feet near my face and slip a shoe off, that her silky warm sweet smelling foot on my face gets her pumped even harder. Mmmm.

Re: Sliding nylons over your cock while jacking off. How did it all start for you?

Post by 3532 »

Count me in. Jerking with stockings on my cock almost everyday. From my Girlfriend and other girls.
sockfan30

Post by sockfan30 »

My whole sock fetish started about age 13 after I used my aunts white opaque pantyhose while wearing her bra n panties. It was also the first time I had actually ever shot a load... it was huge n the pantyhose couldn’t hold it n there was cum all over the floor by her dresser. I panicked n put the pantyhose back soaked also. She had to have known when she walked over there n it was wet on the floor, her hose were balled up n probably every sock around them were wet too. Lol. She never said anything tho to this day. A few years later in my twenties she did catch me with one of her nylon trouser socks n a pair of panties because she started to walk in on me n I just zipped my fly up quick the sock fell out of my pants leg. I admitted to playing with her sock n I had a fetish with them but told her the panties were for my friend G, which they were.... I was trying to trade him her panties for his cousins pantyhose. She was a little upset but in the end just let it go. If she only knew...
Blast36

Post by Blast36 »

I worked in peoples houses changing electric and gas meters so could walk around house saying I needed to check things and would invariably find my way to a cupboard with shoes and more than often I was in a understairs/hall cupboard that had shoes in it. But the best were the adventures to bedrooms to "check" things and raiding underwear drawers and sitting with a random woman stocking/tights on my cock and sliding into a high heel to shoot my load. Good times and many a cumload spread over the entire of Glasgow and its suburbs.
feet71

Post by feet71 »

My experience started with my mom. She was a nurse when I was growing up. She wore white pantyhose to work. When she would come home from work she would take her pantyhose off and drop them in a pile on the floor. The next day while she was at work I'd take two pair. With one pair, I would slide the foot over my cock and slide the other foot over that. That way the two feet would slide against each other and produce an exquisite silky feeling. I'd use the other pair for sniffing the foot part where the underside of her toes had been. I'd get hard just from the smell. If she could have bottled that scent, she would have made a fortune. I'd jack off until I came then snatch the pantyhose off before I started spurting so I wouldn't get cum on them. Needless to say, with the combination of the silky pantyhose sliding up and down on my cock and the scent of her feet, I would only last a few minutes but they were always powerful orgasms. I think maybe she knew cause one time she came home from work and while taking off her shoes, she held one up, smiled at me, and said, "wanna smell?" Good times
Slippercum80

Post by Slippercum80 »

I'm on kik slippercum80 I do it all the time looking for nylon friend to Jack off with
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

My ex wore nylon knee highs a lot, even for our outings in bowling league. Once at my place before we married she was cleaning the bathroom and when I came in I snuggled up behind her. In no time we were in the bedroom, her jeans and panties came off but I left her sheer knee highs on while I fucked her and sniffed her feet.

Later, while in the laundry room at her place I found a pair of knee highs. One sniff and I was hard, and one knee high slid over my cock. Took very little stroking to pop a strong load into the toe section. Wish I had told her what I did and how I enjoyed her nyloned feet.
randy5701

Post by randy5701 »

feet71 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:10 am My experience started with my mom. She was a nurse when I was growing up. She wore white pantyhose to work. When she would come home from work she would take her pantyhose off and drop them in a pile on the floor. The next day while she was at work I'd take two pair. With one pair, I would slide the foot over my cock and slide the other foot over that. That way the two feet would slide against each other and produce an exquisite silky feeling. I'd use the other pair for sniffing the foot part where the underside of her toes had been. I'd get hard just from the smell. If she could have bottled that scent, she would have made a fortune. I'd jack off until I came then snatch the pantyhose off before I started spurting so I wouldn't get cum on them. Needless to say, with the combination of the silky pantyhose sliding up and down on my cock and the scent of her feet, I would only last a few minutes but they were always powerful orgasms. I think maybe she knew cause one time she came home from work and while taking off her shoes, she held one up, smiled at me, and said, "wanna smell?" Good times
My Mom has been an ER nurse for year's.Yesterday I picked Her up from her home,right as she got off of work.I didn't notice what shoes she was wearing,until she got out of the car.she had on a very sheer pair of white pantyhose on,with black flats and she was wearing slacks.I could see her toe cleavage through the sheerness of the nylon.I knew she had those pantyhose on all day,because she had no time to change when I picked Her up.long story short.After I took her home,I went into the house with her,so I can go look through some of my old belongings.I went into the bathroom,and there were her pantyhose from today.they were so sheer,and sweaty.the aroma was amazing.I totally exploded all over them while inhaling them.I inhaled the footbed of the hose, and soaked the gusset,and put them back.wish I had her flats that day too
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Mmmm...randy5701... I wish I could have been there to enjoy her yummy hose a long with you.
Would love to see any pics of her..!!