Asian Feet Girls

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

dicksonjoe

Re: Asian Feet Girls

Post by dicksonjoe »

Jean's size 7.5 korean feet

clips4sale.com/101615

dicksonjoe

Post by dicksonjoe »

Amai's japanese soles

clips4sale.com/101615

dicksonjoe

Post by dicksonjoe »

Saki's slim japanese soles

clips4sale.com/101615
dicksonjoe

Post by dicksonjoe »

Kandy size 7.5 soles

clips4sale.com/101615

dicksonjoe

Post by dicksonjoe »

Bel's japanese feet

clips4sale.com/101615
dicksonjoe

Post by dicksonjoe »

Japanese girl Naya! All the way from Nagano japan. She decided to give a visit to this country for some job opportunities. With the covid condition in Japan she seems to be struggling to find a job she likes and also an excuse for a get away for a vacation. Naya stands about 5"4 with size 8.5 beautiful wide soles! Naya loves foot massages and I offered a foot massage session to her but unfortunately she declined and had to go. Those big beautiful shaped soles was right in front of and me and boy I was excited. I tried to be as close as possible to get a whiff. She was wearing black leather slipper sandals and which matched her feet beautifully. My plan was to bring her back again sometime but unfortunately she just have to leave soon!

clips4sale.com/101615

Last edited by dicksonjoe on Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I have fantasized about getting my nose in an Asian woman's heels or between her toes for as long as I can remember...thanks for this
dicksonjoe

Post by dicksonjoe »

Youko all the way from japan hokkaido
first time here in canada and so far enjoying her fullest adventure! youko is actually a friend of saoru and introduced her to this assignment. Youko is very talkative and definitely a person you want to hang out with. her size 8 is definitely attractive and I decided to go with something a little different this time which was requested her to wear nylon sock! and damn i must say i now have something with nylon socks now. There are nylon sock fans out there which i am also trying to accomodate. But now i know that those feet with the socks on definitely gave me some adrenaline rush! Will continue to work with models like this from jow on if they are willing to wear it of course!

Sold through pa ypal
email sinwachieng@gmail.com
dicksonjoe

Post by dicksonjoe »

Rene a Japanese nurse who is new to the country to experience the north american culture. She is currently enrolled in a language school to improve her english skills along with international students. She was very talkative in the video, probably the most talkative model i have ever encountered. As she popped up her soles i noticed a beautiful arched shaped foot. She was definitely my cup of tea. Rene is a nurse back in Japan and mentions she always stands on her feet and sometimes have smelly feet. I would definitely want to get her back sometime again!

clips4sale.com/101615
Last edited by dicksonjoe on Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dicksonjoe

Post by dicksonjoe »

Hannah's size 6 soles

clips4sale.com/101615