Sock cum fun

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

cuminshoe-uk

Sock cum fun

Post by cuminshoe-uk »

Visiting friend few weeks ago stole pair of her worn socks she had in basket ready to be washed and have had so much fun since with them smell beautiful.
I keep one sock for sniffing the other I wrap on my hard cock like a condom and each day I shoot all my cum into it, has had over 40 blasts of hot cum inside one sock this month.
The smell of both socks now so strong - and wonderful!!
Anyone else got sock stories like to share?
Lexi

Re: Sock cum fun

Post by Lexi »

I'm sockophobic...hate the cunting things....rather juggle dog turds.
Socksandcumshots

Post by Socksandcumshots »

I just love lettin my load fly into a sock. I have a pair of my milf nxt doors socks and those are simply delicious. I let my cock marinate in her foot sweat and slowly tease my cock to a huge cum shot!!!
cbllup

Post by cbllup »

That is the best. Wearing one for a day letting all my precum ooze in it
sockfan30

Post by sockfan30 »

I have some socks from a few female friends that let me have their socks if i ask for them and a pair my SIL gave me. I love filling them with loads of cum. My one friend would occasionally lend a hand when she gave me a new pair of her socks.
cbllup

Post by cbllup »

Today I got a pair of socks from coworkers shoes. I'm wearing one right now and I'll unload on the other on later and put it back in her shoes and watch her wear them tomorrow
fansy

Post by fansy »

I love fucking worn nylons of women. Here is a shot from my recent fun, fucking the nylon sock I stole from my neighbor's hose drawer. Would send much more if I see pics of others here, doing the same..
Img_7027a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vanburkum25

Post by vanburkum25 »

"lexi" would rather juggle dog turds than play with socks.. wow. that's a first on a foot/shoe fetish site. I love slight to moderate smelly socks and feet. Especially if they are sexy and colored and not just plain.
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

I love letting my cock marinate in one of my wife's or daughter's sweaty, stinky ankle socks (they both work long shifts and their socks have been on their feet for at least 10 hours in a hot environment). It's especially arousing when I have one of my daughter's dirty socks on my cock right before I fuck my wife.
qwer

Post by qwer »

Lexi wrote:I'm sockophobic...hate the cunting things....rather juggle dog turds.
u fuck dog shit. ill freak