Fétichistes des chaussures, des bottes, venez-nous rejoindre

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Skanda

prizee

Re: les baskets de ma mère

Post by prizee »

shoddy90 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:52 am Virgin Geox, do look good.
I think not masturbate over, but properly appreciate, take time with them in bed giving them your full attention, penetrating the left as if making love, gently at first, and building thrusting hard, taking opportunity to sniff to kiss and lick the other, deeply inhaling her aroma exciting even more, as you enjoy every feeling, every sensation of the shoe as she takes you to orgasm and you flood her insides.
There as you sleep, waking up they would be there, waiting ....
w.xvideos.com/video34130689/more_shoe_fucking
Like this, best example I could find quickly
You think?
My apologies prizee, but I have little French.
yes I like them very slowly, I like them especially that this one is still new never worn go there very softly yes why not I have to start everything in addition it seems to me that those one has a closure in addition to the laces I would take more pictures tomorrow shoes to see if they will still be virgin on the other hand making a video is not really my thing
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

shoddy90 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:52 am Virgin Geox, do look good.
I think not masturbate over, get to know them so intimately, that you will become erect every time you see your mother wearing them, take them to bed spend time, giving them your full attention. Penetrating the left as if making love, gently at first, taking opportunity to sniff to kiss and lick the other, deeply inhaling her aroma excites you even more, and building thrusting hard, you enjoy every feeling, every sensation of the shoe as you grow bigger than ever before, reaching so deep inside before she takes you to orgasm and you flood her with cum.
There as you sleep, whenever you wake up they would be there, waiting ....
w.xvideos.com/video34130689/more_shoe_fucking
The same way he enjoys those brown matures les marron, as example, best I could find quickly
You think?
Bon chance mon amie
Mes excuses prizee, je parle peu Français.
It is sometimes about the deep, private enjoyment of a shoe you find attractive.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
prizee

Post by prizee »

l
Last edited by prizee on Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Are they still virgin Geox today prizee? as I said, trainers not really my thing, and not matter of translation, but thought you meant "Virgin Geox" was the brand name when you said, but looking now I understand :lol:
Hmm, as life, a matter of perspective perhaps, but those pics not look as appealing as this view was
Geox.jpg
although this has something
Geox1.jpg
The Style, size and aspect ratio of the shoe, and of course those considered in the way a photo is framed, make a big difference to the visual appeal.
Perhaps someone who has the experience can tell us, but I would think that for displays, brochure and online advertising, the model used is generally smaller, to show that style at their best.
Perhaps a pic from directly above would be better, and must ask, what size are they ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
prizee

Post by prizee »

yes the angle of the photo is not the same lecrae either the size 39 had the model no idea I said virgin because those did not have sperm in it
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

prizee wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:00 am yes the angle of the photo is not the same lecrae either the size 39 had the model no idea
an eu39, not so big then, just bad pictures as I thought.
prizee wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:00 am I said virgin because those did not have sperm in it
That was what I meant, I understood only todayt, and thought it funny I misunderstood before.
For me, fun normally only begins when soles are hard, but looking for something I found this and again perhaps .....
plim .jpg
peutetre?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
prizee

Post by prizee »

h
Last edited by prizee on Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
decimamas

Post by decimamas »

Super !!!! Les baskets de ta maman sont odorantes ou pas?
prizee

Post by prizee »

decimamas wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:21 pm Super !!!! Les baskets de ta maman sont odorantes ou pas?
Ça dépend quel paire c’est surtout les asics et les air max qui ont une odeur
prizee

Post by prizee »

hgos
Last edited by prizee on Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.