Trashed sneakers on Tiktok

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Palantino

Trashed sneakers on Tiktok

Post by Palantino »

Hello, I am a huge fan of trashed sneakers-the more worn the better. I have been scouring Tiktok videos, and have found a few search words that come up with girls (teens, college students) showing off their trashed sneaks, and wanted to share for those with the same interest:
"Frat shoes": Girls in college showing off their trashed sneakers they wear to frat parties (mostly AF1s and chucks), as well as sometimes throwing them away or cleaning them.
"Jerusalem shoes": Trend where girls show off their most worn out sneakers, lip synching to a guy who originally posted his sandals to GQ stating they had been through Jerusalem.
"Barn shoes": Girls showing off sneakers they wear while taking care of horses, and are usually dirty and trashed.
Let me know if you have any of your own search keywords.
beaz51

Re: Trashed sneakers on Tiktok

Post by beaz51 »

Hey mate I'm beazfithy on tictok
https://www.tiktok.com/@beazfithy?_t=8fmsSAqD8sy&_r=1

I have my favorites not on private so u can see what I have liked , I suggest u do the same so we can all find good content that way as well
dirtyx2022

Re: Trashed sneakers on Tiktok

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Links...