Slipper wanks

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Terrisub

Slipper wanks

Post by Terrisub »

Hi all. Uk based ladies slipper fetishist here. Love licking their dirty soles and sniffing them. Anyone like to chat about slipper wanking? I'd love to talk about licking your sperm off my wife's slipper soles.
chris

Re: Slipper wanks

Post by chris »

i am a slipperlover as well😁 especially classic slippers👍
Terrisub

Post by Terrisub »

Hi Chris. Good to know. Yes I love the classic slippers too. The beige rubber soled ones really get me hard.
I've loved them since childhood when I would kiss them any chance I got.
My wife wears them for me on occasion and we have fun.
I'd love to hear about what you like about slippers and what you like doing with them.
Richie

Post by Richie »

I like slippers too, I started with gymnastic and ballet slippers but for 2 years I also discovered the classic house slippers for myself. Never payed any attention to them as my wife is wearing them all the time, but now I like them
Terrisub

Post by Terrisub »

Hi Richie.
I love most types of flat shoe, ballet slippers are very sexy to me. I've worn them myself and my wife wears them too.
I love all kinds of footwear but slippers were my first experience of footwear sex and will.always get me hard.
So good to hear from guys who enjoy slippers too. I'm very interested in chatting about our likes and dislikes etc.
Richie

Post by Richie »

Terrisub wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:07 pm Hi Richie.
I love most types of flat shoe, ballet slippers are very sexy to me. I've worn them myself and my wife wears them too.
I love all kinds of footwear but slippers were my first experience of footwear sex and will.always get me hard.
So good to hear from guys who enjoy slippers too. I'm very interested in chatting about our likes and dislikes etc.
Hi Terri,
I would love to exchange thoughts and pictures about slippers. Send me a PM so we can start talking :-)
Terrisub

Post by Terrisub »

Hi Richie.

Great to hear from you. Could you send me a private message as I'm not sure I have managed to send you one.

Terrisub xx
cdnslippers

Post by cdnslippers »

Hey Terri

Located across the way but into house slippers here. Mine get cummed as often as i can. Every so often my wife would let me do hers too. Would love to chat sometime.
cdnslippers

Post by cdnslippers »

Hey Terri

Located across the way but into house slippers here. Mine get cummed as often as i can. Every so often my wife would let me do hers too. Would love to chat sometime.
Terrisub

Post by Terrisub »

cdnslippers wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:24 am Hey Terri

Hi there. Great to hear from another slipper fetishist.
I love cumming on the soles of slippers rather than inside. Easier to clean up I guess lol.
Pm me if you'd like, I'd love to hear more about you cumming your own slippers.