Can sneakers have its own forum

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dirtyx2022

Can sneakers have its own forum

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Why are uggs birkenstocks and flops and crocs lumped in?? No need
Flatsguy88

Re: Can sneakers have its own forum

Post by Flatsguy88 »

You could, you know, not click on those threads if you're not interested in seeing them. Just a thought.

I could ask why you're bumping 10+ year old threads constantly without adding anything of substance to them too. No need for that either.
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

I dont need you to be rude thanks it was a question
Thatoneguy109

Post by Thatoneguy109 »

Flatsguy88 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:30 pm I could ask why you're bumping 10+ year old threads constantly without adding anything of substance to them too. No need for that either.
Can we talk about this? Because it's REAL freaking annoying seeing an influx of replies to posts that have been inactive in years asking for updates??? And now all of the recent, active posts are all swished around. Real great.

Don't be dumb please. Use your brain. This site looks like it was built in 2007. It's not popular. People come and go OFTEN so please, don't.
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Dont what idk.you man im here for my interest and ill remain
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

1 i dont mod this site so if old stuffs on here not my problem

2 wedges and flats and boat shoes have their own so i rest my case and you can apologize
SilverCooler1500

Post by SilverCooler1500 »

I was expecting someone would ask this eventually, but i'll say that if you're here for Sneakers, why complaining about it when like almost, if not, all of the content posted daily here are what you're looking for and not other shoe type which has very few posts daily

The only "problem" I could see with the other shoe types being here is that those who are looking for the other shoe types and not sneakers, they pretty much got nothing since when they click on this forum, all they find are sneakers and not any of the other shoe types

Although I don't know what would happen to this forum if a a new forum for sneakers alone is created
challanger244

Post by challanger244 »

eh would take a while for much to happen as people dont move that quickly espically when this place has kept archives of >10 years
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

I notice the archives lol