Caught(?) by sister

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

hPi

Caught(?) by sister

Post by hPi »

Hey everyone, new to posting here so here it goes.

I have been using my sisters socks/shoes/slippers occasionally to masturbate with, I always clean them and leave pretty much no evidence. Anyhow
she left a Christmas gift tag that says "from sisters name to my name" attached to the slipper.
Anyone have any idea what to do? I mean it's possible it could just be a coincidence that it was somehow stuck to the slipper, however the slipper was downstairs which is far from where any of the potential tags would be. Not to mention where the tag is (pic attached for reference).
How should I proceed and what should I do now? I'm pretty sure she caught me considering all of the above circumstances it seems like it can't be a coincidence.

Kedslover150

Re: Caught(?) by sister

Post by Kedslover150 »

Yeah I’d say you’re busted. Not sure what to tell you to do. Either talk to her about it or don’t and maybe see what happens. That’s a tough spot to be in.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Perhaps she knows, but at the moment not certain.
Leave that what might be a chance random slipper exactly where it is, but remove the tag and take it to her room then put it carefully across a pair of the hottest shoes in her wardrobe - as if you have got her message, but want those shoes instead, then if she leaves that pair somewhere where only you will find them - especially if she leaves the gift tag attached, then its going to be a very .............
Happy New Year
Last edited by shoddy90 on Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

Look at the situation. Whered you find the slipper? Was it laying about the house or somewhere youd be the likely one to find it? Is that slipper from her favorite house slippers or is it from a pair you dont see her wear often? If it looks like she left it specifically for you then its safe to say that youre caught.
Hey girl, lemme nut those chucks.
badkarmajd

Post by badkarmajd »

Busted! But leave it and ignore it as if nothing happened. Plausible deniability. Accepting it means you admit guilt lol. Ya might wanna lay low for a while.
Net King

Post by Net King »

mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Maybe she wants you to keep going and use them?
Never know....Does she have any sexy flats or heels you been using also?
Peesneakers

Post by Peesneakers »

Sounds interesting af haha show off the shoes youve came in, especially her sneakers! Lol
constar27

Post by constar27 »

God that is so hot... if it were me I’d plant the sticker like everyone else said on a pair of your faves. In my case, chucks~
Richie

Post by Richie »

That sounds hot :-) these kind of slippers are definitely nice to fuck and cum in them