Well worn Adidas ultraboost get cum

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

theoneforyou

Well worn Adidas ultraboost get cum

Post by theoneforyou »

Bought these shoes I haven't seen a pair as worn in a while and I just knew I had to have them. Size 8.5 women's I didn't think I was going to be able to put them on but I did after many tries super tight but I did.

https://imgur.com/a/uN3E9Wt
RainerXXX

Re: Well worn Adidas ultraboost get cum

Post by RainerXXX »

Great
rippers

Post by rippers »

:-)
do what you can not leave ... just do it!
Tempic

Post by Tempic »

Hm, nice. Love to see paint stains on shoes, it says they were worn one last time as a sacrificial pair with no concern if they would be ruined for good.
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

Tempic wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:03 pm Hm, nice. Love to see paint stains on shoes, it says they were worn one last time as a sacrificial pair with no concern if they would be ruined for good.
Yup girl I bought them from said she used them for work around the house and that they were probably only good for that but she decided to sell them instead of throwing them away