Tall boots with soft leather soles

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cylan

Tall boots with soft leather soles

Post by cylan »

Hi, there! Here is a pair of boots I made for my girlfriend in 2004. She wanted something very easy to wear, very flexible and, in her own words, "that looks like riding boots and is soft and supple like leather socks". I think I did well! I used a very thin and very soft leather. There is no lining, no hard toe, no insole. I believe that the result is convincing but I still have a little regret: I didn't have enough leather to make these boots knee-high. That's why the top is several centimeters from the knees. My Girlfriend enjoyed her boots a lot, she loved them so much that she often slept with them! And of course she wore these boots a lot for our erotic games, as you can imagine! What do you think of these boots?..

Lolwtf62

Re: Tall boots with soft leather soles

Post by Lolwtf62 »

They are really cool if u made them !
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi! It was me who made them! In 1997 I converted to a new career by learning the job of saddler-harnesser. I used what I learned to make moccasins, which is my passion. It was already a passion before, but as I did not master any technique in the field of leatherwork, the result was not very convincing! From 1997 I was able to do much better! :wink:
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

I would really enjoy to see more of your work then !
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi! Here is another picture of these boots, presented with my tools:

You can see that I used the thinnest and most flexible parts I had to make the foot and the soles. it was of course intentional since I made these boots on purpose for our erotic games! I wanted the feet to be covered with a second skin! :wink:

Here is another pair of boots I made for my gf. The leather is not the same: I used a beautiful sand-colored leather, quite thick but very supple at the same time. There is no lining or hard toe on this pair either. My gf enjoyed to wear them at home, as slippers!

I made these moccasins boots in 1999.

And now here is a pair of moccasins that I made for my gf with the same leather:

But the sole is different, I made it in suede (light grey) with an insole. My girlfriend wanted me to make her some moccasins that she could wear at her workplace. Suede is well suited to intensive use, including outdoors. This suede came from a a welding apron, it was very soft but very resistant too. There is a thin insole. At this time, my gf was a junior teacher in university. She loved to wear her mocs in public, she got a lot of positive feedback from her colleagues and she noticed that a lot of students stared at her feet during class! She enjoyed this a lot! :D
Pkaiser

Post by Pkaiser »

Gorgeous! As for sleeping with them 😋